Sometimes shopping for your size clothing can be difficult. If you`re plus size, then you should check out a site called Alight.com
for some trendy clothes all in plus size! They`re offering one of my readers a shirt (the same as above) of their size!
has some nice and unique styles of clothing made for plus size women! They offer sizes 12 to 34!Â I was sent a shirt which I intend to give to a friend since I do not fit into plus size clothing. I did try it on & take a picture though! It does feel rather comfy and the material is rather nice. It seems to be well made as well.
Now I normally don`t post anything negative in my reviews as I do like to try and focus on the good parts, but I must say I am a bit disappointed with the communication. I completely forgot about working with this company and I get a package out of no where with no information so I had to dig through my (email) trash to actually find the company where I had sent an email with a few questions and no response back in January. Now this could be an email glitch as they do happen, but because communication & customer service is important to me, it is only fair that I share with my readers as I do want to provide honest reviews. As I said, this could be an email glitch so try not to judge based just on this one experience.
Don`t want to wait for this giveaway to end? Go HERE
and purchase some of your now!
Alight Shirt, Size of Choice
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
be a follower of this blog (via google friend connect) AND
subscribe to Alight Email
Â Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entry I DO verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
- 5 entries - Make a Purchase from Alight (5 entries for each item you purchase)Â --I do verify if a purchase has been made or not.
- 1 entry -Follow (& comment Closet of Free Samples sent you)Alight on Twitter
- 1 entry -Follow (& comment Closet of Free Samples sent you) Alight on Facebook
- (3 entries) Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- (3 entries)Â download my tool bar
- (3 entries) Sign up for Swagbucks using my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- (1 entry) Add Closet of Free Samples on Myspace
- (1 entry) Add this giveaway to any MckLiny List or any other giveaway promotion site & leave link where it can be found
- (1 entry) Follow me on Twitter & comment that you did so with your twitter user name -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placed -if you did already just let me know! may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry each
- (1 entry each) Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- (1 entry) Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- (1 entry) Become a Fan on Facebook -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Subscribe to my blog via reader
- (1 entry) Follow my blog on Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe to The Mommy Diary via email, google reader or follow with google friend connect.
- (5 entries) Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog. --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry) Leave a comment with your favorite item off Zazzle Me Ashley, Scrappin A Moment, Closet of Treasures Thrift Store. -1 entry for each one!
All giveaways are for USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.
Ends April 30, 2010
The winner will be selected via Random.org and will have 24 hours to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.