Household cleaning sucks, let`s be honest about it. It sucks even more when you have "cleaning" products that don`t do anything more than water! Well I discovered a product that not only works but is biodegradable and non toxic! It`s called Bio+Green Crystals
and they`re also giving some product away to one of my wonderful readers!
I was fortunate enough to receive a generous sample of Bio-Green Crystals to try out and I was quite impressed. I was sent a plastic bottle, all purpose cleaner mix, bathroom cleaner mix, hand sanitizer, and some stickers. So the stickers aren`t quite as exciting for me, but Sophia loved adding them to her sticker book (a.k.a. her coloring book)!
The first thing was to try out the mix. For the review I went with the bathroom cleaner since that`s the space most need in cleaning. All you have to do is pour the powder mix into the plastic bottle, add water, and shake. After that you`re good to go for cleaning. I decided to clean the bathtub and was rather happy with the results. I just sprayed and wiped the area dry. I was really impressed when I saw a line of dirt on the towel I used to wipe the spot, which was clean before hand. I didn`t realize the bath tub was that dirty! I expected some normal use dirt, but that was more than the eye could see before hand! What I really like is that this product really does have a professional grade cleaning
effect, but it`s biodegradable and non-toxic. It`s also acid-free, no phosphates, no petrochemicals, and no sodium lauryl sulfate. Again, quite impressive for a natural cleaning products.
|Tub before cleaning it
Next up with I tried the hand sanitizer that I was sent. What`s so special about this? This hand sanitizer is alcohol-free, made with vitamins, no benzalkonium chloride, noÂ quaternary ammonium, no artificial coloring, no artificial preservatives, and is 100% safe for people, pets, and plants. What other hand sanitizers can you say are that good? When we tried it we noticed that it had no smell. As a benefit though we noticed that our hands didn`t dry out from using it either. Now whether or not it kills the germs, I couldn`t honestly tell you because of course I`m not a scientist and don`t have a microscope to give you such details, but would I trust this product? I think I would. If anything I think it`s definitely great for kids to use if you`re worried about their hands drying out from other hand sanitizer brands.
|Cleaned up tub, that`s not a shadow on the towel, that`s the dirt
So overall what do I think of this company? I absolutely love their cleaning products. I love the fact of using non-toxic products, especially with a 4 year old running around. I definitely rather safe than sorry. Would I recommend this company and their products? Absolutely! I don`t think you will regret trying it and I think you will be quite as impressed as I was!
(1) Bio+Green Crystals Pack
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
1) You MUST follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (in right sidebar, click the follow button)
2) Visit the Sponsor: Bio Green CrystalsÂ and come back and let me know something you would like to try!Â Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entryÂ I DOÂ verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.
Additional Ways to Enter
- 5 entriesÂ - Make a Purchase fromÂ Bio+Green Crystals
- 1 entry - Follow BioGreen Crystals on Facebook (comment that Closet of Free Samples sent you)Â
- 3 Entries - ReadÂ my post about my sister and comment on that post about the situationÂ Read Here. (Leave the 3 giveaway entry comments on this giveaway post)
MORE ENTRIES WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
- Subscribe to my blog via an Email Subscriber
- Follow me on TwitterÂ & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my buttonÂ or text link & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe toÂ The Mommy Diary and/or Scrappin A Moment via email,Â google readerÂ or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog.
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store, My Etsy Shop
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends March 15, 2012