As many of y`all know I had neck, shoulder, and back pain on a regular basis. On top of that, a job where I stand on my feet all day adds aching feet and ankles to the mix. Needless to say I was rather grateful to try out the Camellia Warm Therapy Natural Pain Relieving Gel
. Plus one of my awesome readers gets to try some out as well!
How does it work?
First It Cools You Down
Immediately upon application, you`ll feel the refreshing chill of camphor, menthol and aloe vera as they go to work calming inflamed or swollen muscles, tendons and joints.
Then It Warms You Up
Later, the soothing warmth of capsaicin (the "heat" compound in chili peppers) will take over, penetrating deep into tissues to speed healing and relax stiff or cramped muscles.
Natural, Botanical Ingredients
This animal-free, alcohol-free formula is made with the healing plants of Mother Earth, a gentle alternative to chemical-filled pain creams and vapor rubs that sometimes irritate or sting the skin. In fact, as a nice side benefit, your skin might actually benefit from Camellia`s conditioning and moisturizing agents including aloe vera, green tea extract and vegetable glycerin.
Works with Your Busy Life
Pain shouldn`t slow you down, and neither should your pain treatment. That`s why Camellia gel is non-greasy and fast-absorbing, so you don`t have to wait around for it to dry. It won`t stain your clothes or towels, either.
Pleasant Citrus Scent
If you`re put off by the overpowering camphor odor or clinical smell of some other pain products, then you`ll love the mild, fresh fragrance of Camellia, derived from orange peel extract.
So what do I think? The product does exactly what it says it`s going to do. Upon the application the gel is cool and you feel the menthol and aloe vera working its way into your tissue. After a minute or so the gel begins to naturally warm up on your skin where you applies it. The combination of both the hot and cool is relaxing. For me my feet felt relaxed the moment it was applies and my neck and shoulder area felt a bit of relief as well.Â One thing I do notice that make this gel stand out from the rest is the fact that it doesn`t feel all lotion-like or greasy after applied. It dries and leaves your skin feeling back to normal while you still feel the relaxing sensation. If it isn`t obvious I HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone with any kind of aches and pains. I`m willing to be you won`t be disappointed!
(1) 8oz Camellia Warm Therapy Natural Pain Relieving Gel
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
1) You MUST follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (in right sidebar, click the follow button)
2) Visit the Sponsor: USA VitaminsÂ and come back and let me know something you would like to try!Â Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entryÂ I DOÂ verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.
Additional Ways to Enter
- 5 entriesÂ - Make a Purchase fromÂ USA Vitamins
- 3 Entries - Google+ Your favorite item on their website AND this giveaway post
- 3 Entries - ReadÂ my post about my sister and comment on that post about the situationÂ Read Here. (Leave the 3 giveaway entry comments on this giveaway post)
MORE ENTRIES WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
- Subscribe to my blog via an Email Subscriber
- Follow me on TwitterÂ & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my buttonÂ or text link & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- Subscribe toÂ The Mommy Diary via email or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Subscribe to Scrappin A Moment via email or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog post
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store, My Etsy Shop
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends May 18, 2012
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com
. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com
. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.