I am a huge candle lover. Especially those candles that smell REALLY good! My only problem is, sometimes I forget they`re burning and it`s amazing my house hasn`t caught on fire yet! *knock on wood* Plus, with my almost 3 year old I have to worry about her curious self wanting to touch the hot flame. Something else I worry about when burning a candle. Even though I do try to keep them in a safe place, she can climb and I mean fast! Again, luckily that hasn`t been an issue yet. But I did come across a great company called Enjoy Lighting
Enjoy Lighting was really awesome to team up with me to try out their signature flameless candle
collection! They sent me two candles to check out a nice red one and a larger sized white one. Both are battery operated and have a couple different options for its use. There`s two switches. One is to turn the candle on, off or on a timer. The other switch is for the timer setting which can be set for 4, 6 or 8 hours. I really like this feature because if you`re as forgetful as I am, you don`t have to worry about wasting any batteries. Also, just like real candles, these are made from wax but use LED lights rather than an actual fire flame.
These candles come in a large variety of styles, colors and fragrances as well! They make beautiful decor and are safe around children and pets, which as we all know is important in our every day lives. The way the LED lights in the candles light up actually give the most realistic flame flicker that I`ve noticed. So all your friends and family will think they`re looking at an actual candle until they realize there`s no flame! Not to mention the battery life in these things are great!
As far as the customer service I received, it was great! Quick responses to my emails and quickly delivered my package. My candles were packaged very well to ensure a safe delivery which was very pleasing to me.
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
Â be a follower of this blog (via google friend connect)Â AND
Â visitÂ Enjoy Lighting
Â and come back and let me know something you would like to try!Â Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entryÂ I DOÂ verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
- Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- Sign up forÂ SwagbucksÂ usingÂ my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- Follow me onÂ TwitterÂ & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe toÂ The Mommy Diary and/or Scrappin A Moment via email,Â google readerÂ or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog.Â --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store.
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends January 7, 2010