In September, Sophia will be starting pre-k so of course she will be in need of some school uniforms. I was recently trying to find girls school uniforms in toddler sizes, but of course that was next to impossible unless I were to go to the local uniform store, which would just be expensive beyond me needing to say more! Boys school uniforms are just so much easier to find it seems, I guess since I`m trying to find some for her. kids school uniforms. They were kind enough to send me four pieces for Sophia to try out and they`re also offering a giveaway for one of my wonderful readers!
Just a side note on this review, my photos accidentally were deleted and I actually tried a software to recover them, but it only recovered a few. So for the time time being I included some stock photos just to complete the review/giveaway as my daughter got sick in the middle of the night. Sorry for any disappointments on my end.
MANDATORY ENTRYÂ*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*1) You MUST follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (in right sidebar, click the follow button)
2) Visit the Sponsor: French ToastÂ and come back and let me know something you would like to try!Â Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
Additional Ways to Enter
MORE ENTRIES WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
- Subscribe to my blog via an Email Subscriber
- Follow me on Â & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my buttonÂ or text link & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe toÂ The Mommy Diary and/or Scrappin A Moment via email,Â google readerÂ or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog.Â --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store, My Etsy Shop
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand. The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you. The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends July 30, 2011
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.