I love eco-friendly products as I`m sure many of you do as well. Green Ostrich
and I have teamed together to bring you an eco-friendly kind of giveaway! I was sent the EcoTools Travel Set
to check out and one of you lucky ducks will be getting one as well!
The EcoTools Travel Set includes 2 fl oz (59 ml) Clean Skin, Cleaner World Body Wash, 2 fl oz (59 ml) Sustainable Softness Body Lotion, 2 fl oz (59 ml) Polished and Protected Body Scrub, 1 fl oz (29 ml) One Hand Helps the Othe Hand Cream and a Bamboo Nail Brush in a Reusable Pouch. All of these products come in a nice re-usable plastic zip bag. Unfortunately for me, my bag ripped at the bottom when I was removing the products to try out. As for the products themselves, they`re all quite lovely! The body wash, lotion, scrub and hand cream in this travel set are made from 98% from nature and are packaged in phthalate free containers that are the perfect size for air travel.
â€œUnnaturalâ€ bath and body care products often contain synthetic ingredients (chemical preservatives) that manufacturers have added to lengthen the shelf-life of their products. Synthetic chemicals have been known to cause inflammation in the immune system. This inflammation creates free radicals called "oxidants" which destroy cells. This may cause wrinkles - the more cells you lose, the more your skin shrinks and folds. Avoid irritating, inflaming and aging your skin with chemical preservatives, when you can protect it with natural body washes, lotions and scrubs. Our skin is essential to our overall health â€“ it regulates our body temperature, heals our wounds, absorbs vitamin D through sunlight, and protects us from disease. Be sure to treat yours with respect.
My overall experience: The products work wonderfully! The scent of these products is light, different, relaxing, yet, not overwhelming! The way I feel after using everything is just an over all relaxation and the feeling of being fresh and clean. Sophia also loved the products as well! Although I do wish the bag which held everything held up a bit better, this was not a huge impact on my experience. My tip to the company is just maybe try looking into sturdier eco-friendly bags. The shipping of my items was very prompt and the customer service was excellent. They were quick to respond to any messages. My items were packaged very well and arrived to me in perfect condition. I would have to say I am satisfied and would definitely recommend everyone to give them a try for all their green gifts
SAVE 5% OFF YOUR ORDER!
Use the code CLOSET from now until July 1, 2011 to receive 5% off! Exclusive just to my readers!
EcoTools Travel Set from Green Ostrich
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
Â be a follower of this blog (via google friend connect)Â AND
Â visitÂ Green Ostrich
Â and come back and let me know something you would like to try!Â Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entryÂ I DOÂ verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
- Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- Sign up forÂ SwagbucksÂ usingÂ my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- Follow me onÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â TwitterÂ & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe toÂ The Mommy Diary and/or Scrappin A Moment via email,Â google readerÂ or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog.Â --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store.
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends April1, 2011