Then I whisked together the egg along with my melted butter. Once it was completely mixed I went ahead and added in the cookie mix (which was what was sent to me) with the egg and butter. I stirred it until it was completely blended. Once that part was complete I rolled the dough into balls. It recommends 1 1/14" balls if you want to make 16 cookies. I about 10 cookies a big larger than suggested. Once I rolled my dough in the cinnamon sugar, I then placed them onto the baking sheet about 2" apart. The space apart allows space for the dough to spread out to look like a cookie as it bakes!
What sets us apart?There are four major qualities that set us apart from our larger competitors, enabling us to outpace them, the industry, and the overall economy.
- First, we have an earned respect. There is a sense that our enterprise is special in what it stands for, what it does, and how we do it. This shows itself in the uncommon efforts and contributions - not only from those who work here, but also those with whom we work.
- Second, we have honest enthusiasm that spills over to those with whom we do business - from current and prospective employees, to customers and suppliers.
- Third, we have a culture of inclusiveness. We communicate just about everything to everyone in our organization, empowering them as partners in our endeavor. Strategies, plans, ambitions, and challenges aren`t restricted to small circles behind closed doors - they`re known, understood, and appreciated throughout our company.
- Fourth, making money in itself is not our highest priority. We view profit and wealth-creation as inevitable byproducts of doing things well.
Â Purchase your own cookies! They`re only $6.95! Plus, Free French Toast Scone mix with your $60 purchase!Our K.A.F. Kids mixes are fast, easy, and just plain yummy. Made of the best all-natural and organic ingredients, they feature the mild flavors and softer texture kids love. Add the expertise of the King Arthur test-baker moms who developed and perfected these mixes, and youâ€™ve got a guaranteed recipe for fun in the kitchen.
- Vanilla butter cookies are crisp around the edges, soft in the center, and sensational all the way through.
- Easy to bake, and perfect with milk after school.
- Makes 24 cookies.
- 5 entries - Make a Purchase from King Arthur Flour (5 entries for each item you purchase)Â --I do verify if a purchase has been made or not.Â
- 1 entry - FollowÂ King Arthur Flour on Twitter
- 1 entry - Sign up for King Arthur Flour Newsletter (right side bar)
- (3 entries) Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- (3 entries) Sign up for Swagbucks using my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- (3 entries) Subscribe to my Examiner Free Stuff Page
- (1 entry) Follow me onÂ Â Twitter & comment that you did so with your twitter user name -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placed -if you did already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Digg my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile link
- (1 entry) Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet.
- (1 entry) Become a Fan on Facebook -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Subscribe to my blog via reader
- (1 entry) Follow my blog on Networked Blogs (right sidebar)
- (1 entry each)Â Subscribe to The Mommy Diary via email, google reader or follow with google friend connect.
- (5 entries) Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog. -You may blog more than once, 5 entries each --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc
- (1 entry) Leave a comment with your favorite item off Zazzle Me Ashley, Scrappin A Moment, Closet of Treasures Thrift Store. -1 entry for each one!