If you have a little one, you know how important fruits are! I`m sure you`re also aware of how messy many fruits can be or depending on your childs age, how touch it can be to chew. I was recently introduced to Little Duck Organics
, which takes care of all these worries. Not to mention, one lucky winner will have a chance to try them out as well!
Little Duck Organics
is a delicious all natural treat for infants and toddlers. Now of course, I had to try some out too to see how it tastes. I don`t want to give my toddler something totally gross. Well, I tried it and they really do taste great!Â Each package contains 100% natural fruit and you can actually taste their original flavors! Most treats similar to these either have additives or they just don`t taste right.Â Plus, Sophia LOVED them!
The fruit are all in small cube shapes which also makes it easier for infants and toddlers to handle and pick up on their own. They`re packed with all the vitamins and minerals found in fresh fruit and are naturally healthy! Every moths dream for their growing baby! Each bag is also Certified Organic and contains no added sugar, artificial flavors or preservatives. So not only are they healthy, but they taste wonderful! I personally love the blueberries and Sophia loves the apples!
Little Duck Organics Story
Shortly after our first daughter Taylee was born, my wife and I started buying puffs and freeze dried fruit for her to snack on. We used to always talk about the lack of selection in the baby aisle. Every store we went to stocked the same products made by multi-national corporate brands. After looking at the nutritional information, we found that many products contained added sugar, preservatives and artificial flavors. Having always preferred organic or locally grown products, we wished that there was an alternative brand available for us to buy. In July of 2008, our second daughter Ella was born. Soon after, we found ourselves back in the baby aisle looking at the same products that we did when were were buying snacks for our daughter Taylee. During the winter of 2008, I started brainstorming ideas and researching what it would take to bring a food product to market. My ultimate goal was to create all natural baby snacks that parents could feel good about giving to their children.
Fast-forward to February 2009... After making the decision to put another business idea on hold, I shifted my focus to developing a line of all natural baby foods. Little Duck Organics was born! The brand would specialize in organic, great tasting snacks for infants and toddlers. The months that followed were full of packaging design, negotiations with manufacturers, and product testing. In July of 2009 we manufactured our first pre-production run of snacks and immediately shipped samples out to friends, family and a select group of bloggers. The feedback we received was amazing. We immediately made plans to begin our first production run in the Fall of 2009. Our products are now available nationwide on Amazon.com and through select independent grocers in New England. Please let us know if you are interested in trying our snacks or selling products from Little Duck Organics at your store. We are always available to answer questions or help in any way we can.
Don`t want to wait for this giveaway to end? Go HERE
and purchase some of your now!
3 bags of Little Duck Organic Snacks
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
be a follower of this blog (via google friend connect) AND
visit Little Duck Organics
and come back and let me know something you would like to try! Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entry I DO verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
- (3 entries) Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- (3 entries)Â download my tool bar
- (3 entries) Sign up for Swagbucks using my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- (1 entry) Add Closet of Free Samples on Myspace
- (1 entry) Add this giveaway to any MckLiny List or any other giveaway promotion site & leave link where it can be found
- (1 entry) Follow me on Twitter & comment that you did so with your twitter user name -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placed -if you did already just let me know! may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry each
- (1 entry each) Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- (1 entry) Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- (1 entry) Become a Fan on Facebook -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Subscribe to my blog via reader
- (1 entry) Follow my blog on Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe to The Mommy Diary via email, google reader or follow with google friend connect.
- (5 entries) Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog. --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry) Leave a comment with your favorite item off Zazzle Me Ashley, Scrappin A Moment, Closet of Treasures Thrift Store. -1 entry for each one!
All giveaways are for USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.
Ends April 10, 2010
The winner will be selected via Random.org and will have 24 hours to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
Don`t forget to check out my Online Thrift Shop! I accept offers, combine shipping & ship worldwide! Use Swagbucks to search for your coupons while getting paid to do it! Free to join!