I`m sure all of you have heard of the new movie release of Alice in Wonderland. I thought the movie had some great graphics and costumes! If I could, I`d LOVE to have those outfits or even look a-likes. Anyone on here know how to sew & want to send some my way? Well I may not have been able to get in on those pretty dresses, but I was able to checkout the Madhatter Hat
. I`m also offering up the same hat (new of course, not my used one) for a giveaway!
is a nice online store where you can find lingerie, costumes, dresses, stocking & panties. All very nice items at very nice prices! They have tons of items for you to choose from. Plus the customer service is excellent! They ship quickly and have quick communication.
So now about the Madhatter Hat
. This is made of 75% Polyester and 25% cotton. It is very much like the one in the new Alice in Wonderland movie that came out. The hat, even though it`s large in size as it`s supposed to be, fits great! Actually pretty comfy to wear. Plus it`s unique. Well, it comes from the Madhatter so I guess it should be unique to say the least. On the inside of the hat I discovered there`s actually a small pocket. Maybe good to fold up some money or put your credit card/ID in if you go out. Not too sure what it`s exact purpose is but it`s a good idea to keep that in mind. Also, this hat can be used by both men & women. It`s not set to one gender. Also excellent.
Now I have to list what I don`t care for in this particular piece, but please don`t let yourself think it`s not worth it. I noticed after taking my hat out the packaging, after a day or so the scarf piece that hangs down from the hat started to fray a bit on the sides. It`s not a serious issue to me because the hat is meant to be all corky and odd. Another very minor thing I wish would have been different is the "feather" piece in the hat is cardboard. I do wish that was a real feather instead (not necessarily from an animal, but a feather piece rather than cardboard). As I said though, these are just minor details to me, but thought I should still share and be honest with you. I think the hat looks great and would actually go PERFECT with the costume HERE
(or see the photo below).
Want to give this a try without waiting for the giveaway? Purchase some from here
1 Madhatter Hat
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
be a follower of this blog (via google friend connect) AND
and come back and let me know something you would like to try! Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entry I DO verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
WORTH 1 ENTRY EACH
- 5 entries - Make a Purchase from Yandy. (5 entries for each item you purchase)Â
- Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- download my tool bar
- Sign up for Swagbucks using my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- Add Closet of Free Samples on Myspace
- Add this giveaway to any MckLiny List or any other giveaway promotion site & leave link where it can be found
- Follow me on Twitter & comment that you did so with your twitter user name -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placed -if you did already just let me know! may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry each
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become a Fan on Facebook -if you are already just let me know! Earn another entry by "linking" this post (button at top of post)
- Follow my blog on Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe to The Mommy Diary via email, google reader or follow with google friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog. --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item off Zazzle Me Ashley, Scrappin A Moment, Closet of Treasures Thrift Store.
All giveaways are for USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected via Random.org and will have 24 hours to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.
Ends July 16, 2010