The Robby Wash blue laundry ball pack is designed to be used in both cold and hot water for 12 months on average with softness and colors maintained. Not only was I sent one to try, but one of my lucky readers gets to try one out as well!
The green home products company, Oransi â€“ https://www.oransi.com- has launched in the U.S. an ultra high efficiency hypoallergenic laundry detergent ball called "Robby Wash" (retail price $32.95 each).
Did you know that 10 ounces of Robby Wash ball replaces 75 lbs. of traditional laundry detergent? On top of that it is environmentally friendly. One Robby Wash ball lasts up to 120 washes and the ball itself will last 3 years. The Robby Wash ball is only $32.95 and lasts one year which also includes the refills. It is eco-friendly, hypoallergenic and safe - commonly used in Europe with baby laundry (as well as adults` laundry). It has been third party tested, proven and guaranteed to clean better than traditional powder laundry detergent.
So what did I think? Personally I found all this hard to believe. I mean something so small could wash for so long as well as all that detergent? Well it`s true. While I`ve only used it a short time and not a whole year, I am pretty determined that the information given about it is true. My Robby Ball was pre-filled with one batch of pellets already. So I loaded my washing machine up and dropped the ball in. When the laundry was finished I was surprised to see the pellets were still loose in the ball rather then a big funky clump -- this was a good sign to me. Also, I noticed that there was hardly any scent. I actually like a high smelling scent from my freshly washed clothes, but I know many people have allergies to such things which is why I`m not complaining about it. Either way, my clothes were clean and fresh when all was said and done.
The Robby wash ball is an ultra high efficiency laundry solution with no need to add any detergent. Makes doing the laundry very easy and saves you the hassle of lugging home large containers of laundry detergent and cleaning up if you spill when adding detergent to your washer. Refill ball when level of maco-molecule pellets is less than 75% full.
How it works: The Robby Wash ball uses a unique and patented worldwide technology to clean your laundry even better than the powder laundry detergents it was independently tested against. Its activated macromolecules are gradually released through the wash, dissolving dried-in stains by generating ions which activate the water molecules. This increase in the pH enables the activated molecules to penetrate deep into the fabrics and attach themselves to the stains. As the motion of the drum agitates the clothes, the stains come away easily from the fabric and dissolve in the water. Of all the systems on the market, Robby Wash`s effectiveness is tested, proven and guaranteed.
Needless to say I was very pleased with my experience and look forward to saving lots of money on laundry detergents and products! Not to mention more space in my tiny laundry area!
(1) Robby Wash Laundry Ball
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
1) You MUST follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (in right sidebar, click the follow button)
2) Visit the Sponsor: Oransi and come back and let me know something you would like to try! Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entry I DO verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.
Additional Ways to Enter
- 5 entries - Make a Purchase from Oransi
- 3 Entries - Google+ Your favorite item on their website AND this giveaway post
- 3 Entries - Read my post about my sister and comment on that post about the situation Read Here. (Leave the 3 giveaway entry comments on this giveaway post)
MORE ENTRIES WORTH 1 ENTRY EACH
- Subscribe to my blog via an Email Subscriber
- Follow me on Twitter & comment that you did so with your twitter user name -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my button or text link & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placed -if you did already just let me know! may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry each
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile link (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become a Fan on Facebook -if you are already just let me know! Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog on Networked Blogs
- Subscribe to The Mommy Diary via email or follow with google friend connect.
- Subscribe to Scrappin A Moment via email or follow with google friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog post
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item off Zazzle Me Ashley, Scrappin A Moment, Closet of Treasures Thrift Store, My Etsy Shop
All giveaways are for USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaRandom.org and will have 24 hours to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.
Ends June 3, 2012