Juice is a wonderful alternative to give kids opposed to sodas. Especially since I have a 2 year old, I prefer healthier drinks for her. I was thrilled at the opportunity to try out the Organic Fruit Juice from First Juice
! Not only was I lucky to have some of this juice to try, but one of you will also have a chance at trying all four of these flavors!
has sent us 4 flavors to try. We tried the Apple-Carrot
, Blueberry-Purple Carrot
and Peach-Purple Carrot
. Now what I like about these are other than they`re healthy, is that the bottle is BPA free and the rib pattern on the cap reduces the likelihood of the cap being unscrewed. Plus, you can re-use these bottle over and over again!
Sophia just loves the juice! Being able to drink out the bottle makes her feel like a big girl. The bottles are also made so it is easy and convenient for her to hold by herself without any help.
Did You Know?
Beverages labeled 100% fruit juice contain 90% of the sugar and calories of sugar-sweetened carbonated soft drinks.
A 12 oz. can of cola has 39 grams of sugar, and an 11.5 oz. can of 100% apple juice has 36 grams.
White grape juice (an ingredient you will never see in First JuiceÂ® brand beverage) has even more sugar than apple juice.
Most parents mix water into their toddlers` juice because of their concern about its sugar content. First Juice Apple+Carrot is 43% juice, and Banana+Carrot is 49% juice.
In our own research, parents and pediatricians expressed three concerns about 100% fruit juice:
- Too much sugar
- Empty calories
No wonder there`s an ongoing debate about the link between fruit juice and childhood obesity. If you`re as surprised as we were at these discoveries, you`ve come to the right juice.
About First Juice, Inc.
First JuiceÂ® is the first brand launched by First Juice, Inc. First Juice is the nation`s first organic, low sugar, fruit and vegetable juice for infants and toddlers. First Juice, Inc. is based in Randolph, NJ, which is also home to the moms and dads who lead the company everyday.
First Juice, Inc. is a socially responsible business backed by private investors who believe that delivering great products for parents and their children is good business.
4 Bottle of First Juice
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & acomplete the task.*
be a follower of this blog AND
visit First Juice
and come back and let me know what product you would love to try! Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entry I DO verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
- (3 entries) Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- (3 entries) Sign up for Swagbucks using my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- (1 entry) Add this giveaway to any MckLiny List or any other giveaway promotion site & leave link where it can be found
- (1 entry) Follow me on Â Twitter & comment that you did so with your twitter user name -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placed -if you did already just let me know! may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry each
- (1 entry each) Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- (1 entry) Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- (1 entry) Become a Fan on Facebook -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Subscribe to my blog via reader
- (1 entry) Follow my blog on Networked Blogs (right sidebar)
- (1 entry each)Â Subscribe to The Mommy Diary via email, google reader or follow with google friend connect.
- (5 entries) Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog. -You may blog more than once, 5 entries each --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc
- (1 entry) Leave a comment with your favorite item off Zazzle Me Ashley, Scrappin A Moment, Closet of Treasures Thrift Store. -1 entry for each one!
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.
Ends February 24, 2010