Y`all already know I LOVE taking pictures! If I`m with the family, vacation, just out and about... there`s bound to be pictures! Well Picture Evolution
is a great way to turn your photos into some pretty neat gifts or collectibles. I was lucky enough to be able to give their services a try and they`re also offering up a prize for one of my lucky readers!
Picture Evolution allowed me to make Photo Mosaic that`s 20" x 30"
! How exciting! So what exactly is that? Well, I selected one photo I wanted to use as my main photo, then a bunch of other photos that I wanted to use for them to collage together to make up my one main photo! I love things like this! It`s so neat! I can see all my smaller images up close, but far away I can see my main photo. It`s a really neat thing. Plus this would be an awesome gift for someone special with the up coming holidays!
The whole process itself to make my photo mosaic was really simple and quick. I recommend using high quality photos otherwise it will impair your image itself. But the uploading process was easy and didn`t take too long. It depends on the file sizes as how long your photos will take to upload. Then you simply complete your order. The processing time it takes to have it sent to you is actually pretty quick. It only took about a week or two for me to receive my order in after completing it. Which is always a big plus. The customer service I received was excellent. When my photo did arrive it was well packaged and sealed. Everything was in perfect tact! So needless to say, I was quite a happy blogger with my order!
Can`t wait for the giveaway to end? Buy your ownÂ HERE
20"x30" Mosaic Photo
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
Â be a follower of this blog (via google friend connect)Â AND
Â visitÂ Picture Evolution
Â and come back and let me know something you would like to try!Â Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entryÂ I DOÂ verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
- Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- Â download my tool bar
- Sign up forÂ SwagbucksÂ usingÂ my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- AddÂ Closet of Free Samples on Myspace
- Add this giveaway to any MckLiny List or any other giveaway promotion site & leave link where it can be found
- Follow me onÂ TwitterÂ & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe toÂ The Mommy DiaryÂ via email,Â google readerÂ or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog.Â --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store.
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends November 26, 2010