Where`s all my part goers at? Or you can just be into collecting flasks and other unique items or course! Executive Gift Shoppe
& I teamed together to offer up a review and a giveaway of the Pink Crocodile Pattern Flask
Now I`ve never owned a flask before so this was definitely something new for me to try out! The flask is made of stainless steel in a gleaming highly polished finish, dressed in pink leather with a crocodile texture. The cover is slashed across diagonally to create an upward-tilted engraving area, which they will engrave with a personalized inscription at no cost. The captive top ensures that no party will separate your flask from its lid. The flask holds 6 ounces of your best spirits, and measures 5 3/16 by 3 3/4 by 7/8 inches.
My personal experience with the flask? The flask itself is very light weight. This makes it easy and convenient to carry it around. For me, I can easily carry it in my purse for on the go. The lid is secure so it doesn`t leak. It`s also easy to open and close. Now if you`re driving or trying to multi-task opening may be a bit more difficult as you do have to twist the top to open and close it. So keep that in mind. The design is very fashionable. Pink is my favorite color so of course it works well with me! I also like that it can be personalized if you choose for it to be at no extra cost. Although, I choose to leave mine plain.
As far as the shipping and customer service goes: Shipping was VERY quick and well done. My package was fully in tact and arrived in perfect condition. The customer service was very friendly and quick to respond to any of my emails sent. So overall I am very happy with my experience with this company and definitely would recommend them to all of my readers!
1Pink Crocodile Pattern Flask
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
Â be a follower of this blog (via google friend connect)Â AND
Â visitÂ Executive Gift Shoppe
Â and come back and let me know something you would like to try!Â Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entryÂ I DOÂ verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
- Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- Sign up forÂ SwagbucksÂ usingÂ my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- Follow me onÂ Â Â Â TwitterÂ & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe toÂ The Mommy Diary and/or Scrappin A Moment via email,Â google readerÂ or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog.Â --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store.
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends March 8, 2011