Let`s face it, having to do laundry sucks! It`s something we HAVE to do, regardless how simple it is and it costs money. Well I may have found something that eases that tension just a bit. Of course, we still have to do the manual work, but the Robby Wash Ball will actually help save you money!
I was sent the Robby Wash Ball from Oransi to give a little test run to see what I think and one lucky reader has a chance at getting one as well! So what`s just so great about this little ball?
1. Save money
â€“ itâ€™s hard enough to carry all those boxes of laundry detergents much less pay a premium for them â€“ thatâ€™s why we make it affordable for you. Standard laundry detergents can cost you up to $1 per load whereas the highly efficient robby laundry ball is less than $0.25 per load.
Just throw it in the washing machine. Anyone can now do the laundry! Works in both front and top load washing machines.
3. Targeted cleaning.
Use the fuschia ball for low temperature loads (32-90ÂºF) and the blue washing ball for high temperatures (32-180ÂºF). Maintains softness in your laundry while removing odors and stains.
Since you are not using cups of laundry detergent your laundry is cleaned in a manner that is much easier on your skin while at the same time giving you the performance you expect in a highly efficient laundry cleaner.
5. Baby safe laundry solution.
Formulated to being gentle on your child`s clothes but strong enough to remove the stains.
stain stick included with each washing ball purchase.
7. Fresh scent.
Your clothes will have a very light fresh scent for a feeling of freshness.
8. High efficiency laundry.
Each Robby Wash ball pack will clean on average for 12 months. This includes three refill packets of macromolecules. If you have an over-sized washing machine, we recommend using two washing balls.
9. Helps the environment.
Just look at what you are not dumping down the pipes (10 ounce ball = 75+ pounds of laundry detergent)!
So what`s my take on this very simple ball? It`s just that! It`s very simple to use. We all know if there was too much work involved I`d just toss it to the side and be done with it. I have a busy life so I don`t have time to add extra complications to it. Also, another attraction I like is as it`s stated it helps the environment, which I`m all for. Now I haven`t had a chance to let it run it`s course because well by then I`d have forgotten all about this giveaway! So it is long lasting, making that $32 you paid for the ball, pay for itself in no time. The other big feature was it being hypoallergenic since half my family actually has sensitive skin. We have no new babies in the family as of now, but it is pleasing to know this would be safe to use for them as well rather than having to do separate laundry batches. Finally, the best thing of all, it saves money! As I said, I haven`t used the whole ball to give an exact amount, but as of right now, I can tell it will be making a difference!
So overall, I love this product, the customer service was friendly and it leaves my laundry smelling fresh and feeling clean, but nothing over the top. It`s safe and friendly for the whole family so I definitely recommend it!
Please note: When entering a comment for the giveaway, you must do so under the BLOGGER comment tab. Entering it as a facebook comment will NOT count as I cannot choose a winner fairly. So ONLY BLOGGER entries.
(1) Robby Wash Ball
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
1) You MUST be an Email Subscriber
2) Visit the Sponsor: Oransi and come back and let me know something you would like to try! Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entry I DO verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.
Additional Ways to Enter
- 5 entries - Make a Purchase from Oransi. (5 entries for each item you purchase)
- 1 entry - Join the Oransi Newletter (sign up at bottom left of page)
MORE ENTRIES WORTH 1 ENTRY EACH
- Subscribe to my blog via google friend connect -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- Follow me on Twitter & comment that you did so with your twitter user name -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my button or text link & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placed -if you did already just let me know! may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry each
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile link (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become a Fan on Facebook -if you are already just let me know! Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog on Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe to The Mommy Diary and/or Scrappin A Moment via email, google reader or follow with google friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog. --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item off Zazzle Me Ashley, Scrappin A Moment, Closet of Treasures Thrift Store, My Etsy Shop
All giveaways are for USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaRandom.org and will have 24 hours to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.
Ends June 3, 2011