I love good smelling things and anything that makes a home smell fresh and welcoming. I don`t like to just have a plain "every day" sort of smell so to speak. So I`m always trying new fresheners and such to liven the place up a bit. Well Scentsationals
really helped me bring out the freshness in our home! Not only did they send me a couple of products to try and review, but they`re also going to give a little something away to one of you awesome readers!
ScentSationals` wickless wax warmer
combines light, fragrance and artistic design to create a personalized ambiance in any room. A soft 25w light bulb nested within a decorative ceramic vessel is the heat source that melts the wax cubes in a dish at the top of the warmer. Their warmer-wax combination creates a relaxing, decorative atmosphere while ï¬lling your home or office with a wonderful aroma.
I was lucky to try not just a plug in warmer and some scents, but also a smaller outlet mini warmer! Now I have used a wax warmer before and thought it was pretty neat, but an outlet warmer? Never knew those existed! The regular size warmer I chose the Filigree Garden
design. I love the beauty and elegance of the look. I also like how it sort of reminded me of a fountain type look, just made it look a lot prettier and a little unique to me. For the plug in warmer I chose the Rustic Copper
design. What I love particularly about this one is that while it still plugs in, it`s made to be used in an outlet sort of like a night light I guess is the best comparison. It plugs in, you put a square of wax in it, and it melts it away. This design I think is best maybe for a kitchen or bathroom or anyone who simply has no room for a larger design for a table and such. I personally put mine in the kitchen since something always gets a funny smell in there no matter how many time we clean! I noticed an almost immediate difference once I plugged it in and put my wax squares in!
Along with my two beautiful warmers I was sent 4 different wax melt scents: Date Night, Maverick, Bonsai Tree, and Love Story. Each of them smell sensational! Or should I say ScentSational? They each have their own strong unique scent. While they melt in the warmers you can smell the scents throughout each room. I love them! Once all is said and done you can easily clean the wax out the dishes and they`re ready to go again!
I think it should be pretty obvious when I say I love ScentSationals and I think you would too. They have great quality products and great smelling products at reasonable prices. They also have wonderful customer service. Needless to say I highly recommend them not only for yourself, but as gifts for others! You definitely won`t be disappointed! Besides, spend $50 or more and get FREE shipping (that`s on top of all the sales they have listed)!
Surprise from ScentSationals
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
1) You MUST follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (in right sidebar, click the follow button)
2) Visit the Sponsor: ScentSationalsÂ and come back and let me know something you would like to try!Â Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entryÂ I DOÂ verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.
Additional Ways to Enter
MORE ENTRIES WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
- Subscribe to my blog via an Email Subscriber
- Follow me on Â TwitterÂ & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my buttonÂ or text link & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe toÂ The Mommy Diary and/or Scrappin A Moment via email,Â google readerÂ or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog.Â --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store, My Etsy Shop
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends January 1, 2012