When we take our shower or bath it should be a relaxing experience. Granted, sometimes we need to just rush. Whatever the deal is, we should at least come out feeling fresh and clean. The Joy of Soap
is one place you can turn to to give you that fresh and clean feeling! And one of you lucky readers will have a chance at winning Â $40 gift certificate to their online store!
The Joy of Soap
offers a nice variety of scented handmade soaps. Each are carefully handmade and cut for you. They use natural ingredients that won`t dry out your skin. Don`t you just hate that? Find a great smelling soap only to find the chemicals used don`t agree with your skin, not with this company! I received 3 different bars to try out: Manly Man
, Two in the Shower Tea Tree
and Feeling Frisky
. Each has their own great unique scent. Now maybe I`m bias because I love handmade soaps more than store bought soaps, but I love these! They have a great scent coming off from them as well as when you use them. The scents are not over powering, just a great smell! They each came in their own individual natural bag to carry them.
Manly Man SoapÂ
Finally - soap made for a man, yet gentle enough for a woman. Light scents of sweet orange bring cheer and happiness to the mind. It is then mixed with the astringent benefits of tea tree oil and a touch of pumice to smooth out those (manly) rough edges.
Two in the Shower Tea Tree
Save water - shower together! Even if pure myth - what a great way to experience the benefits of lavender, which will rejuvenate and inspire a tired person or relax, soothe and slow down someone who is stressed or tense. Naturally cleansing tea tree oil helps lift the spirit.
Our own classic scent, this clever mixture of tangerine, grapefruit and lime with calendula flower petals evokes the sensation of an invigorating spa treatment. Perfect to be shared with someone you love. Grapefruit oil has a cleansing and toning effect, while tangerine oil helps to increase circulation to the skin. Calendula is long known to promote healthy, younger-looking skin.
My only flaw is that I wish they would label the bags on which scent of soap I received so I could go back and order more of my fav scent(s) in the future. Otherwise, the soaps are excellent. The shipping time and packaging was excellent. I am not disappointed one bit with this order as I`m sure you would not be either!
Can`t wait for the giveaway to end? Buy your ownÂ HERE
$40 certificate to The Joy of Soap
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
Â be a follower of this blog (via google friend connect)Â AND
Â visitÂ The Joy of Soap
Â and come back and let me know something you would like to try!Â Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entryÂ I DOÂ verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
- Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- Â download my tool bar
- Sign up forÂ SwagbucksÂ usingÂ my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- AddÂ Closet of Free Samples on Myspace
- Add this giveaway to any MckLiny List or any other giveaway promotion site & leave link where it can be found
- Follow me onÂ TwitterÂ & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe toÂ The Mommy DiaryÂ via email,Â google readerÂ or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog.Â --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store.
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends August 28, 2010