If you`re like me, you would like to exercise more, but you just don`t have the money to join a gym let alone the time. So what if you could get some exercise in while doing chores or running errands? Well, that`s where Trim Treads
comes in! Plus, someone lucky on here will win a pair of their choice!
are affordable, efficient and effective fitness shoes. What you do is wear the shoes for 30 minutes every day and they`re supposed to help tone your legs, lift your buns, give you a stronger core, a better posture and more! When I put on the shoes they`re definitely something you have to get use to. The shoes themselves are comfortable. It`s the balancing yourself part that`s a bit difficult. I wore mine around to do some cleaning just to get a feel for them and I can definitely feel them working out my muscles. Whether it`s the way they`re supposed to or not, I couldn`t tell you just yet, but I can definitely tell they`re working something.
Now keep in mind, these shoes run about a size smaller. So if you`re normally a size 6 then you want to order a size 5. Also, from now until December 15th they have a promo going on! Take 15% off of their already low price of $39.99! Just use the code TRIM
to get the discount!
Can`t wait for the giveaway to end? Buy your ownÂ HERE
One Pair of Trim Treads (size & Color choice)
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
Â be a follower of this blog (via google friend connect)Â AND
Â visitÂ Trim Treads
Â and come back and let me know something you would like to try!Â Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entryÂ I DOÂ verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
- 5 entriesÂ - Make a Purchase fromÂ Trim Treads. (5 entries for each item you purchase)Â
- 1 entryÂ -Â FollowÂ (& comment Closet of Free Samples sent you)Â Trim Treads on Facebook
- Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- Â download my tool bar
- Sign up forÂ SwagbucksÂ usingÂ my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- AddÂ Closet of Free Samples on Myspace
- Add this giveaway to any MckLiny List or any other giveaway promotion site & leave link where it can be found
- Follow me onÂ TwitterÂ & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe toÂ The Mommy DiaryÂ via email,Â google readerÂ or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog.Â --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store.
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends December 1, 2010