?? Yea, that`s a new term for me too! It`s an all natural style tooth paste by Tropical Traditions! I`m going to share my experience with you as well as offer one of my wonderful readers a chance to win a bottle of their flavor choice of some teeth cleaner as well!
is a great site to find all kinds of natural and organic products! I have worked with them quite a bit and love their products! I`ve experienced some I could live without touching again (ok that was just 1 product) and everything else I always love! They always ship quickly, respond to my emails quickly and have very friendly customer service (unlike a place I went to eat at today which is a whole other story)! So with that said let`s talk about their Teeth Cleaner. I was sent 3 bottles to try out. I tried the Cinnamon, Classic and the Mint. I have to say my 2 favorites are the cinnamon and Classic. Now there`s not much of a flavor to it but they do get the job done. Unlike your typical tooth paste, this teeth cleaner has no foaming agents. So that can make it a bit hard to tell if you hit all the spots in your mouth well enough, but on the plus side there`s no agents because it`s a natural product.
As I said, the flavors themselves were not strong at all. There wasn`t too much of a flavor to them. Now something I did notice was that my teeth seemed to get a slight bit whiter. Maybe it`s just my crazy imagination, but if that`s the case then these things are even more awesome! Also, I do like the bottle shape. It`s different. So when my teeth cleaner is out, I can re-use the bottles for something else. Something else I noticed about this product is the texture is a bit different than your typical tooth paste as well. Rather than a thicker heavier formula, it`s a bit more of a liquid. It was just a bit different to me, but no big deal. I think overall it`s a unique natural product and I think it`s a great alternative to our every day tooth paste!Â
This 100% natural cleaner for your teeth contains no fluoride and no foaming agents such as SLS. Along with Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
, we have added other natural ingredients to clean your teeth naturally and help keep them white. Â
purified water, organic virgin coconut oil, baking soda, xanthum gum, wildcrafted myrrh powder, stevia, and the following organic essential oils
â€“ peppermint, spearmint, cinnamon, and clove.
â€“ cinnamon and clove.
â€“ peppermint and spearmint.
Want to give this a try without waiting for the giveaway? Purchase some from here
! There`s tons of other great products there you should consider looking at as well!Â Please use my referral ID if you make a purchase. (there is a place to choose "How did you hear of us?" In the drop down menu, they will choose "Referred by a friend." Underneath this will be a place that says: "Referred by 5773581")
**OPEN US & CANADA**
1 bottle of Tropical Traditions Teeth Cleaner (of flavor choice)
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
be a follower of this blog (via google friend connect) AND
visit Tropical Traditions
and come back and let me know something you would like to try! Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entry I DO verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
WORTH 1 ENTRY EACH
- 5 entries - Make a Purchase from Tropical Traditions. (5 entries for each item you purchase) --You must use my referral ID for this (there is a place to choose "How did you hear of us?" In the drop down menu, they will choose "Referred by a friend." Underneath this will be a place that says: "Referred by 5773581")
- 2 entries - Subscribe to Tropical Traditions Newsletter
- Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- download my tool bar
- Sign up for Swagbucks using my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- Add Closet of Free Samples on Myspace
- Add this giveaway to any MckLiny List or any other giveaway promotion site & leave link where it can be found
- Follow me on Twitter & comment that you did so with your twitter user name -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placed -if you did already just let me know! may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry each
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become a Fan on Facebook -if you are already just let me know! Earn another entry by "linking" this post (button at top of post)
- Follow my blog on Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe to The Mommy Diary via email, google reader or follow with google friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog. --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item off Zazzle Me Ashley, Scrappin A Moment, Closet of Treasures Thrift Store.
All giveaways are for USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected via Random.org and will have 24 hours to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.
Ends July 9, 2010