Right now Sophia is being trained to brush her teeth properly using big girl toothbrushes and toothpaste. Of course, it used to be more exciting when she used her orajel training toothpaste and her breath wasn`t reaking up a storm in the mornings. Now, it`s a constant struggle to just get her to brush her teeth just for a little bit let alone for the length of time you should actually brush your teeth. So when the opportunity came along for me to try out a Twooth Timer
I was all ready for it. Plus, one of you have a chance to win one as well!
I was trying to hold out on this review for a little bit so I can get a nice photo of Sophia using this, but unfortunately she hasn`t cut me any slack with her oral hygiene so I guess this one will have to go on without her. I even got her the singing Justin Bieber toothbrush to go along with it just to convince her to brush her teeth on her own with no avail this go round. So here it is! What exactly is a Twooth Timer? Well, just what it sounds like... it`s a timer used to brush your teeth! The timer is a nice durable plastic in a shape of a tooth. It times for up to 2 minutes, which is the recommended time to brush your teeth for improved dental hygiene. I think it`s a super adorable idea, especially for us parents in the training stage. It`s simple to use. Just simply twist the top and begin brushing. When the 2 minutes is up, your timer will DING and then you know you`re done!
The idea is quite simple, but definitely made appropriately for kids to make brushing teeth a more exciting task. Sophia is 3 and since she lost the excitement of brushing her teeth when it was time to upgrade to the big girl toothpaste, I`m hoping this helps bring some excitement back. Of course she loves playing with the timer as a toy, so I`m hoping I can use that to get her excited about brushing her teeth. It`s only been a few days so we`ll see if she warms up to the idea of brushing her teeth without mommy any sooner. So needless to say I love this idea and it was discovered at the perfect time! Once Sophia outgrows needing help brushing her teeth she can use the timer as a toy or we can use it as just a regular timer (of course keeping in mind there`s only 2 minutes on it).Â I definitely recommend this for all parents in the same boat as us with the brushing teeth process. These things don`t happen over night, but why make it any more difficult than necessary? Now if only the timer could brush her teeth for her!
(1) Twooth Timer
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*1) You MUST follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (in right sidebar, click the follow button)
2) Visit the Sponsor: Twooth TimerÂ and come back and let me know something you would like to try!Â Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entryÂ I DOÂ verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.
Additional Ways to Enter
MORE ENTRIES WORTHÂ 1Â ENTRY EACH
- Subscribe to my blog via an Email Subscriber
- Follow me on Â Â TwitterÂ & comment that you did so with your twitter user nameÂ -if you are already just let me know!
- Grab my buttonÂ or text link & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placedÂ -if you did already just let me know!Â may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry eachÂ
- Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ Â (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- Become aÂ Fan on FacebookÂ -if you are already just let me know!Â Earn another entry by "linking" this post(button at top of post)
- Follow my blog onÂ Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe toÂ The Mommy Diary and/or Scrappin A Moment via email,Â google readerÂ or follow withÂ googleÂ friend connect.
- Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog.Â --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry each) Leave a comment with your favorite item offÂ Zazzle Me Ashley,Â Scrappin A Moment,Â Closet of TreasuresÂ Thrift Store, My Etsy Shop
All giveaways are forÂ USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected viaRandom.orgÂ and will haveÂ 24 hoursÂ to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.Â
Ends August 17, 2011