1. Anyone can get a free month of Amazon Prime 2-day shipping.
2. Amazon Prime members get free unlimited photo storage, which normally costs $12.
I love accessing Amazon’s free unlimited photo storage from anywhere and any device just by signing in to my Amazon Prime account. While it’s free to Prime members, non-members must pay $12 a year.
Amazon also allows Prime members to share this perk with up to five people. Best of all, you can automatically upload and access any new photos you take on your phone via the Amazon Photos app, then delete them from your phone’s storage. More storage space on your phone = a faster functioning phone!
3. College students get a free 6-month trial of Amazon Prime Student.
4. Prime members can make money by not rushing a shipment.
5. Amazon Prime Family members get 20% off diapers.
6. Amazon shoppers can get money back when there’s a price drop on TV purchases.
Keep track of your Amazon television purchases in case the price drops—Amazon now allows you to get a refund on the difference.
Paribus is an excellent tool to track price drops on your online purchases (available for both Prime and non-Prime members). Once a price on a television goes down, Paribus basically files a claim on your behalf to get a refund for you. I’m all about less work and more money!
7. Amazon will extend your Prime membership by one month if your package arrives late.
8. Prime members automatically get the same commercial-free music that would cost up to $10 a month on Spotify.
With more than a million songs and albums, Amazon Prime Music lovers have the luxury of an ad-free service at no extra cost. Pandora charges $4.99 a month for the same type of service while sites like Spotify and Apple’s streaming music services cost $9.99 a month.
9. Prime members can fill a 45-pound box of pantry staples for a flat fee of $5.99 with Prime Pantry.
10. Prime members can stream videos on a bigger screen with an Amazon Fire Stick.
11. Prime members can earn $5 every time they refer friends and family.
12. Amazon offers free one-day or SAME-DAY delivery to Prime members in select metro areas.
13. Splitting Prime memberships isn’t allowed, but existing shared accounts are grandfathered in.
14. Prime members get one free book every month with the Kindle First program.
15. Amazon Prime members get access to Lightning Deals 30 minutes earlier than non-members.
📌 Price as stated on the product page.
✔ As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no cost to you.
🏷️ promotion or Code Valid as of the date/time of this post and may change or expire at any time without notice.
⛔ Content provided is 'AS IS' subject to change without notice at any time.