- -HIGHLY INTELLIGENT MICROPROCESSOR- Only NOPESTCO Ultrasonic repellers use state of the art automatic scanning technology to emit simulated biological, electromagnetic, and ultrasound waves . This miracle device will send mosquitoes rodents, bugs and other pests running to never return with its powerful Ultrasonics
- -AVOID HIGH COSTS AND DANGEROUS POISONS- No need to hire expensive exterminators that use toxic pesticides and baits only to have pests return later. Get rid of pests permanently and safely without harming pets or people.
- -HIGHLY EFFECTIVE COVERAGE- A powerful 4d speaker with 360°of coverage that can attack and protect up to 1600sq ft. A perfect solution for home, office, schools, kitchens, grocery stores, and warehouses.
- -DRIVE AWAY ANNOYING MOSQUITOES- Just plug it in, turn it on, and let it work its magic. The advanced system will immediately go to work , disrupting the smell, hearing, and nervous system of pests like: mice, mosquitoes, rats, flies, fleas, spiders, cockroaches, along with many other pests.
- -LIFETIME GUARANTEE- We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase of the original Nopestco Ultrasonic Repeller. If for any reason you feel like this product isnt working for you, please contact us and we will issue a full refund, no questions asked.
Check out some Prime member-exclusive benefits:
- PRIME MEMBERS:Go here for Free $35 Baby Box
- TRY PRIME FOR FREE: Click here to get Free 30-Day Trial of Amazon Prime. You'll get Unlimited Free 2-Day Shipping, streaming movies, free kindle books, and access to Amazon Family for extra 20% off diapers.
- STUDENTS with a .edu email address sign up to Amazon Prime using Amazon Student here - You will get FREE 6-Month Trial (Instead of 1) + 50% off prime membership
- AMAZON FAMILY DISCOUNT: Click here to sign up. With Amazon Family, You'll get 20% diaper subscriptions and exclusive coupons
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.