As a blogger, business person, and just someone who has a family with an income and expenses, I got frustrated with not being able to find a way to keep track of my various income and expenses the way I wanted. I wanted something that would update when I entered in my numbers and where it was all in one place. I couldn't find quite what I was looking for so I sat down and took the time to make my own. I hope it can help someone else who is in the same situation.
As a blogger, direct sales agent, or any business, it is important to track ALL of your monthly income and expenses for tax purposes.
Use this tracker to:
- Date your entries
- Write transaction details
- Track income while having it automatically update your entry totals
- Track expenses while having it automatically update your entry totals
Additionally, Excel allows you to print your spreadsheets should you need a physical copy of it.
This tracker I have it set so you can see your total money in and total money spent within the spreadsheet. I personally like to use one sheet per year so I can use mine as a yearly view.
This is an excel spreadsheet. You WILL need Microsoft Excel to be able to use it.
With this purchase you are getting:
- 1 Excel Spreadsheet (you can edit the font, color, text, etc as you need)
- A brief 'how to video' that just briefly shows how to edit/update your tracker
» You will download the excel spreadsheet and a brief how-to video file
FILED UNDER :
Blog Resources -
Banking Expense Income Tracking Excel Template from Digital Ashley!