The problem of having too many books and not enough shelves is one almost every book lover
has faced in her lifetime. If you have spent your life wishing for Belle’s castle library, but instead storing books in every nook and cranny, you’ll certainly relate to some of the library images below!
1. The blueprint for your dream house looks like this.
2. You fantasize about a library with floor-to-ceiling bookshelves.
3. You wished for the library from Beauty and the Beast — not the prince.
4. Endless books > endless clothes.
5. A truly great library is an extraordinary thing.
6. A bigger library would give you the freedom to continue growing your collection.
7. Seriously, it’s not hoarding.
8. There is no such thing as “too many” books.
9. You encounter the same dilemmas when buying books.
10. Your desire for a bigger library started at a very young age.
11. Even as a teenager, you knew what you wanted in a relationship.
12. And as an adult, you certainly have your priorities straight.
13. The books must fit — no matter what.
14. Because books make excellent decor.
Get access to a larger library than you ever dreamed of with BookBub`s free eBook
s! Get free and discounted eBooks every day.
Like Wine? You`ll LOVE these:
: $20 Off Your First Order
???? Plonk Wine Club
???? Cellars Wine Club
???? The California Wine Club
: Save 50% off your first 3 months!
???? Wine of the Month Club:
FREE Wine Accessory with Every Gift Membership!
???? Wine Awesomeness
: Subscribe now and get a variety 3 pack of wine every month for only $45
???? Uncorked Adventures:
15% Off Wine Clubs
FILED UNDER :
14 Things Book Lovers Can Relate to