The following are guidelines and limitations:
Walmart: Does not double coupons. They do accept Internet Printable Coupons (IP's). They do price match (limit 6). They do not allow you to stack coupons. If you want to use of 40 or more coupons per transaction or redeem more than a value of $50.00 worth of coupons it will require approval by Customer Service Manager (which is no problem but you will have to wait for the CSM to come turn their key). You can get some good deals when you find items are that are on "roll back" and everyday pricing due to their buying power. Prices to vary regionally at Walmart.
- Only one coupon per item is permitted.
- Coupons must have an expiration date and be redeemed prior to expiration.
- Coupons may exceed the price of the item. Change may be given or applied toward the cost of the basket purchase.
- Walmart only accepts coupons for merchandise that we sell.
- Coupons must be presented at the time of purchase.
- We accept the following with Customer Service Supervisor/Management approval:
- 40 or more coupons
- Any coupon over $20
- $50 or more in coupons in one transaction