Don`t miss out on this deal! Grab Zoobooks, Zootles, or Zoobies Magazine; 1- or 2-Year Subscription for $10 or $19
All-things-animal magazines written for kids 12 and younger teach about anatomy, habitat, and socialization in photos, articles, and games.
Choose Between Two Options
- $10 for a one-year subscription to Zoobooks (9 issues; ages 6â€“12), Zootles (6 issues; ages 3â€“6), orZoobies (6 issues; ages 0â€“3) (a $29.95 value)
- $19 for a two-year subscription to Zoobooks (18 issues), Zootles (12 issues), or Zoobies (12 issues) (a $59.90 value)
Zoobooks, Zootles, or Zoobies Magazines
The pages of Zoobooks
and its sister magazines excite the minds of pint-size animal lovers with facts and photographs of winged, scaly-skinned, and furry-faced creatures. As a guide for children aged 6â€“12 to the worldâ€™s most fascinating animals, birds, reptiles, and insects, each issue of Zoobooks
unfurls to 20 full-color pages of lifelike animal drawings, photographs of animals in their natural habitats, puzzles, and anatomy diagrams.
hones in on kids aged 3â€“6 with cartoons, wildlife photography, and an illustrated animal bedtime story, a perfect match for beginning readers and self-reflective spider monkeys. Zoobies
, the youngest member of the family, surprises readers aged 3 and younger with its lift-the-flap and peek-a-boo features and can survive the wear and tear of super-strong baby hands with its durable, toddler-tough pages.
- Animal magazines teach youngsters about habitats, anatomy, and socialization
- Vibrant full-color photographs and illustrations
- Puzzles and cartoons to challenge growing brains
- Zoobies recommended for ages 0â€“3; Zootles recommended for ages 3â€“6; Zoobooksrecommended for ages 6â€“12
Grab this offer