This products is a Free Download in PDF format.
Cooking with children starts early with a parent’s little helper stirring, adding, tipping, mixing, licking, tasting, and making a big enjoyable mess. Cooking with children should be an activity of exploration and fun. Cooking always has a positive end result with the eating of what the children have cooked.
Cooking crosses the curriculum like no other activity and is a learning experience no matter what the age of the child.
An important aim of cooking with children is to teach them the importance of a healthy diet and allow them to understand food groups so they can make healthy choices about what they eat.
Includes 4 cooking class activities.
1. Cooking With A Recipe
2. Designing and Writing a Menu
3. Healthy Eating
4. Weights and Measures
Suggestions on how to use these activities are included plus templates.
Looking for Homeschool curriculum & Resources? Try these: McGraw-Hill Education | college curriculum | Lesson Planet | BESTtrafficschool.com | ABC Home Preschool | Knowledge Box Central | Educational Insights | RedShelf | Curriculum on Amazon | Dover Publications | National Autism Resources Corp | Steve Spangler Science | Legacy Learning Systems | Nest Entertainment | Spaces2Grow | Essential Skills Advantage | Wyzant | Green Kid Crafts | Space Scouts LLC and Animal Trackers LLC | Educents | Magoosh | Zebra Education Inc. | Mindprint Learning | Aprende hablando
Places to buy School Supplies:
- Bulk Office Supplies - Free shipping on orders over $75!
- Wayfair Supply
- Mabel's Labels - Free shipping on all orders at Mabel's Labels
- Makeblock - Save $5 for Starter Robot Kit + Electronic add-on pack Starter robot kit, as its name shows, is a start for you to dip your toes in the waters of the robotics and maker world. With a set of beginner-friendly instructions, it takes you step-by-step on learning robotics, electronics and programming.
- Seat Sack
- Label Your Stuff - 15% off any purchase
- Discovery Toys