How Does Grove Collaborative Work
- Go to the Grove Collaborative website.
- Answer a few simple questions about your home.
- Grove will create a monthly shipping schedule for you with an incredible $20 worth of recommended products to get you started.
You are allowed to change or remove any of the recommended products you don’t like. There’s a vast variety of products available.
- Finalize your basket. If you’re satisfied with the recommended items, you can keep them.
- If you want to change the contents of your basket, you can easily do that as well. However, be sure your basket contains at least $20 worth of products so you can receive a free gift when checking out.
- Check out and place your order. Grove will add your free gift to your order. You should expect to receive your stuff in a few days.
- Free shipping on all orders regardless of size
- Five free gifts every year
- Exclusive sales
- Personal services
- Dedicate VIP phone support
- Price matching – if you find a product somewhere else for less, Grove will match the price for you.
- Easy to customize or cancel orders – Grove Collaborative will always notify when your order is about to ship. If you don’t need the order, you can log in and skip or reschedule the order at the click of a button. It’s also easy to add or remove items from your cart.
- It is exceptionally convenient – If you are a busy person with hardly enough time to go shopping for household stuff, Grove Collaborative will come in handy.
- Excellent packaging – Grove Collaborative goes to great lengths to ensure your products get to you in one piece. You don’t have to worry about leakages or breakages.
- Lots of free stuff with VIP membership – If you enroll for the VIP program, you get to enjoy some awesome freebies, including unlimited free shipping and occasional free gifts.
- 100- percent happiness guarantee – If you are not satisfied with a product, you can return it and get a refund with no questions asked.
- Outstanding customer service – One of the areas that Grove excels at is customer service. They have a friendly customer support team that listens to your concerns and addresses them accordingly and promptly.
- Products for reputable brands – You can get most of your favorite natural brands on Grove, including Ecover, Seventh Generation, Method, Acure Organics, Diva Cup, If You Care, Earth Mama Angel Baby, Molly’s Suds, and Schmidt’s.
- It can take some time to figure out how everything works – The Grove Collaborative platform can be confusing when you first sign up. You will need some minutes to understand how to customize your cart. This can be frustrating if you are the impatient type, but you’ll appreciate its significance once you get the hang of it.
- Grove Collaborative automatically adds products to your cart – While this feature is designed to make your work easier and help you find stuff you otherwise may not have noticed, sometimes you will get products in your cart that you don’t need. Fortunately, you can easily remove them. If you are not careful, however, you may end up purchasing products that you don’t want.
- Grove is sometimes more expensive – While Grove usually is less costly compared to the local store and other online options, it is not always. Fortunately, you can fix that with Price Matches if you are a VIP member.
- Sometimes, an item will be out of stock – Once in a while, at least one of your favorite products will be out of stock. It can be pretty inconveniencing when that happens. Fortunately, Grove customer service team will typically make sure you get the product when it is back in stock.
Grove Collaborative Bottom Line
Do you enjoy exclusive coupons codes and deals? Follow Closet of Free Samples on Twitter! You can also check out some videos by following Closet of Free Samples on TikTok. If you're looking to provide additional support, check out my Etsy shop!