If you guys don't know by now that I have an odd obsession with Harry Potter, then you don't know me at all. Yes, me, going on 30 years old, absolutely loves Harry Potter. Well, I just had to make a "style look" based on Hermione. So here's my inspired look suggestion. This particular look came from her outfit in The Deathly Hallows Part 2.
Now I must be honest. I would have loved to include the original version of Hermione's bag in here, however. it's nearly impossible to find as it has been discontinued. It was made by The Noble Collection (brand) and the only place I found that one was $350 on eBay. there's the child's (more playful toy) version, but that too was discontinued and is going for about $157 on eBay. So basically, those bags are no longer an option unless you're willing to shed the big bucks. If that's the case, you better hurry because there's literally only those two left that I told you about. Not a stash - just two individual bags by two different sellers.
For the clothing I went with these:
- Women/Juniors Ribbed Henley Scoop-Neck Short Sleeves Tee Shirt - $5.72-$42 (shipping depends on seller you purchase from)
- H2H Women's Active Slim Fit Zip Up Long Sleeve Hoodie Jacket - $19.49-$28.50 + Free Shipping with Amazon Prime
- Levi's Women's Classic Trucker Jacket - $24.98-$54.99 + Free Shipping with Amazon Prime
- Forever Link Women's Mango-31 Round Toe Military Lace-Up Knit Ankle Cuff Low Heel Combat Boots - $15.99-$39.95 + Free Shipping with Amazon Prime
- ILISHOP Women's Antique Beaded Party Clutch Vintage Rose Purse Evening Handbag - $24.99 + Free Shipping with Amazon Prime
- Pardao Medieval Coin Purse - Historical Costume Accessory Renaissance Bag - $21.99 + Free Shipping with Amazon Prime
- 18K Gold Plated Time Turner Necklace in Gift box - $11.98 + Free Shipping with Amazon Prime
- Hermione Granger's Wand - $37.50 + Free Shipping with Amazon Prime
- Harry Potter Hermoine's Crookshanks 18" Plush Cat - $35.88 + Free Shipping with Amazon Prime
Do you love Harry Potter, too? Check out my post on how to make your own winged keys!
Feel free to share your favorite Hermione styles in a comment below!