1. where do their fragrances and perfumes in the products come from?
2. There are ONLY positive reviews of products on some products, and other products don’t have any reviews at all
3. They claim there are no distributors
4. Safer For Your Home and the Environment (listed in the presentation flip chart)
5. After the chemical portion of the introductory Melaleuca presentation, you’re quickly thrown a whole bunch of information about other products, but not specifically WHY Melaleuca’s are any better.
6. Products Melaleuca has that are NOT necessarily better than their mainstream counterparts.
7. Many products online don’t have ingredient lists, just nutritional information.
Some of the ingredients as used in the Renew Body Wash and Koala Pals:
8. They sell fluoridated toothpaste.
10. Melaleuca doesn't want you to promote their name
11. They test their products on animals!
Don't take my experience for it, though. Here are other disappointed users of Melaleuca: