- (i) The Class Member failed to provide adequate support of their claim pursuant to a request of the Settlement Administrator;
- (ii) Failure to fully complete and/or sign the Claim Form;
- (iii) Failure to provide adequate proof of purchase if the same is required pursuant to this Stipulation of Settlement or requested by the Settlement Administrator;
- (iv) The Claim Form is fraudulent;
- (v) The Claim Form is duplicative of another Claim Form;
- (vi) The person submitting the Claim Form is not a Class Member;
- (vii) The person submitting the Claim Form is requesting that funds be paid to a person or entity that is not the Class Member for whom the Claim Form is submitted;
- (viii) The Claim Form otherwise does not meet the requirements of the Stipulation of Settlement.
WHO IS INCLUDED IN THE PROPOSED SETTLEMENT?Anyone who bought an eligible Naked Juice product at any time from September 27, 2007 to August 19, 2013. A full list of the Eligible Products is availableÂ hereÂ or by calling 1-(888) 283-2947.
WHAT DOES THIS PROPOSED SETTLEMENT PROVIDE?A settlement fund of $9 million has been set up to pay (i) money to eligible Class Members who make claims, (ii) the costs of settlement notice and administration, (iii) a special service payment to the Class Representatives, and (iv) attorneys` fees and expenses. In addition, Naked Juice has agreed to change the future labeling, advertising, and marketing of the Eligible Products so that on a going forward basis, Naked Juice does not use labeling, advertising, or marketing claiming that the Eligible Products are "All Natural" (including the "All Natural," "All Natural Fruit," and "All Natural Fruit + Boosts" statements). Naked Juice will also establish a product verification program to confirm the Non-GMO statement on Naked Juice product labels, hire or assign a quality control manager to oversee the independent testing process for the Naked Juice product line, and establish and maintain a central database to permit the electronic tracking and verification of product ingredients. Full details about the Proposed Settlement are in the settlement agreement called the "Stipulation of Settlement" and availableÂ here.
HOW CAN I GET A PAYMENT?Submit a Claim Form onlineÂ hereÂ or by mail byÂ December 17, 2013. The payment amount you receive will be based in part on the amount of products you purchased and total number of claims made.Payments could be up to $75 (with proof of purchase) or up to $45 (without proof of purchase), depending on the number of Eligible Products you purchased.
WHAT ARE YOUR OPTIONS?If you are a Class Member, you may (1) do nothing; (2) exclude yourself; (3) send in a Claim Form; (4) object to the settlement; and/or (5) go to a hearing about the fairness of the Proposed Settlement.
Although the information available on this website is intended to assist you, it does not replace the information contained in theÂ Class NoticeÂ or theÂ Settlement Agreement, both of which can be downloaded from this website.
Your legal rights are affected whether you act or not.Â Please read theÂ Class NoticeÂ carefully because it explains decisions you must make and actions you must take now.