Pampering Pet Parties are a lot of FUN!
I want to invite all my pet mommies to a little online "Pet Party" so you can get the necessities to give your pet a very special pampering day!
So what do I recommend for your Pet Pampering Day?
Tip: You can also use the Country Scents lemon tarts to help keep your home lemony fresh. Lemon is a natural odor eliminator, lavender is good to calm pups, and orange is good to keep bugs away!You can mix 3 drops of your Airomé essential oils (lemon, orange, or lavender- not all together- only use one) mix with water in a spray bottle, and use this to freshen up pet beds and furniture. You can use the orange spray to help with repelling mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas! Lavender is great to help with calming doggies like in a storm, or anything that would stress your dog out.
- Lack of appetite
- Pain from arthritis or any other cause
- Lack of energy
- Issues related to anxiety
- Recovery from any illness or surgery
- Treatment for cancer
- Seizures or muscle spasms
- Gastrointestinal disorders including inflammatory bowel disease
- Any phobias such as fear of loud noises, thunderstorms, or fireworks
- Inability to relax or sit
- Grumpiness with any other animal
- Depression from the change in the environment
- Deteriorating quality of life
- Whining with no apparent cause
- The habit of eating inappropriate objects
- Nausea caused by long car drives
- Excessive Barking
- Fatty tumors
- Joint pain and mobility issues
- Inflammation associated with any disease
- Skin problems