NEW YORK â€”More than 12,000 baby rattles have been recalled in the United States and Canada due to a choking hazard.
The Manhattan Group said its Quixel baby rattle could pose a risk to small children if it breaks. Company officials said so far, they have only received four reports of the rattles breaking and no injuries were involved.
There are four colored arches with sliding beads that can break into smaller parts, company officials said.
The product was sold at specialty toy and baby stores nationwide from September 2011 through October 2013 for about $15.