When you initially open up your web browser, the very first page that you will see is called the â€œhomeâ€ page.Â Setting this to Closet of Free SamplesÂ means you will see the latest Freebie and deals offers each time you open up your web browser, so you donâ€™t miss out on offers.
How To Set in Internet Explorer:
- Click on your Internet Explorer icon; youâ€™ll find this in your Start menu, or the toolbar at the bottom of your desktop window.
- Type in â€œGoogleâ€ to IEâ€™s search box at the top of the browser window (this is just an example, you can use any website that you want).
- Arrive at Google search engine home page.
- Go to toolbar at the top of browser, and click on â€œToolsâ€, then â€œInternet Optionsâ€.
- At the top of the pop-up, youâ€™ll see a â€œHome Pageâ€ box. The address of the site that you are currently at (https://www.closetsamples.com) is there. Press the â€œUse Currentâ€ button to specify this page as your home page.
How to Set in Firefox:
- Click on the Firefox icon to start up your browser.
- Navigate to the site that youâ€™d like as your Home page.
- At the top of your browser window, youâ€™ll see the Firefox tool bar (this includes the words â€œFileâ€, â€œEditâ€, etc.). Click on Tools, then Options.
- The popup window will open up with the default option of General. At the top of the window, youâ€™ll see â€œHome Page Locations.â€ Enter the URL: https://www.closetsamples.comÂ then enter
How to Set in Chrome
- Click the Chrome menuÂ Â on the browser toolbar.
- SelectÂ Settings.
- Add the home button to the browser toolbar Homepage button is off by default. Select the "Show Home button" checkbox in the "Appearance" section to show it on the browser toolbar.
- Set your homepage When the "Show Home button" checkbox is selected, a web address appears below it. If you want the Homepage button to open up a different webpage, clickÂ ChangeÂ to enter https://www.closetsamples.com.