This post first appeared on Piping Rock. All content belongs to them.
- Turmeric gets its yellow hue from the presence of Curcuminoids. These weird sounding compounds are actually a form of plant-based antioxidants that are amazing for you.
- Turmeric can be enhanced with black pepper extract to enhance the bioavailability of the spice in your body, like in our Standardized Turmeric Curcumin Complex 1000 mg w/ Black Pepper.
- Turmeric can be added as an ingredient in face masks with honey, resulting in the appearance of that coveted glow.
- Turmeric is used worldwide for its naturally occurring antioxidant activity.**
- 2 Cups Coconut Milk (We use So Delicious – Original)
- 1 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon Powder OrganicCinnamon Powder Organic
- ½ Teaspoon Maple Syrup
- ½ Teaspoon Coconut Oil