Earning five bucks at a time may not sound like much, but those little sales can add up to thousands of dollars. That’s the idea behind Fiverr.com, an online platform where users sell their products and services for $5 each. Fiverr says users create 4,000 new listings, or “gigs,” every day. Gigs range from the standard data entry and research tasks to the truly out-there. For example, sellers in the “Fun and Bizarre” section are offering:
- A piece of rare metal that will melt in your hand
- A prank phone call to anyone you choose
- Three balloons released into the sky with your message in them
- Your name written on two grains of rice
- A photo of you on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine
- A video of a woman pretending to be “crazy in love with you” — which has 253 buyers and a 98% positive rating so far
You can seriously sell almost anything on Fiverr! Check out my profile I just set up here!