In the event of an emergency, a window cling can help alert safety officials that there are pets inside your home. While window clings are helpful, please note that safety officials will ultimately determine the best course of action at the time of an event.
First time using a window cling? No Problem. Here are a few helpful tips to ensure you are displaying yours properly!
- The flexible vinyl material clings to the inside of your window easily
- You’ll always want to stick it on the inside of a window instead of the outside of a window to ensure that it stays put and that it’s legible to safety officials
- We recommend putting it around your front door (close to eye level if possible) as that is where most safety officials will enter
- Don’t forget to put your emergency number on the window cling in the event that you are not at home
- Be sure to update your window cling with the correct number of pets inside the home over time
- Here’s a look at what we’ll send you (image to the right).
Available while supplies last!
NOTE: This item is absolutely free, but please note that Closet of Free Samples does not ship out freebies and free samples! Also, Closetsamples.com does not offer free stuff or free samples for sale. Follow the instructions provided above to request the listed freebies. If you need to contact a specific merchant, please follow the link to that merchant's own website.
Visit Closet of Free Samples website every day for more new freebies and deals.