I am a huge jewelry fanatic. Y`all already know that about me! Whether it`s fashionable or real, rare or unique, I`m interested! It`s not often I find high quality fashion jewelry. Usually they`re cheaply made pieces. I guess you get what you pay for right? I recently came across a site called Guy and Eva
. They have high quality fashion jewelry available to you! Plus, they`re offering one of my readers a chance to win a surprise piece from them!
I was definitely not disappointed when I received my ring and earrings from Guy and Eva! They are absolutely gorgeous! I was sent 2 items from the 2010 Spring/Summer Catalog. The ring is a Tawny Olivine Cubic Zirconium, which can be found on page 6. This ring is really high quality! I have sensitive skin so most fashion jewelry will make me break out or turn my skin green. I wore the ring all day yesterday with no problems! Honestly, before even looking it up, I thought the stones might even be real! They are of such high quality I had no idea they would be cubic zirconium. It`s slightly heavy, but I love it! It fits comfortable on my hand without any problems.
The next piece was a pair of Sydney earrings, which can be found on page 9 of the catalog. These compliment the ring they sent really well! They`re a simple design, but of high quality as well. Once again, I wore these for the day and had no issues with them with my sensitive skin. My ears didn`t turn green or itch from them. It`s so exciting to know I can get nice fashion jewelry that won`t break me out!
I was also thrilled that they shipped my jewelry quickly and in a nice little gift box! I love their gift boxes! As you can see, it has a beautiful padding on the inside (which is the background of the earrings). Very unique to me!
There`s so many other beautiful pieces you can find on their site as well! Not only do they offer you beautiful quality jewelry, but they also give you an opportunity to become a Guy and Eva advisor! You would have the opportunity to host your own jewelry party(ies) which can have some great benefits, such as free jewelry and half off jewelry prices!
Can`t wait for the giveaway to end? Saw a particular piece you liked? Go HERE
and make a purchase!
Surprise Jewelry Piece from Guy and Eva`s collection!
*This entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted, You must mention that you are following this blog & complete the task.*
be a follower of this blog (via google friend connect) AND
visit Guy and Eva and come back and let me know something you would like to try! Be sure to leave your email address. If I have no way to contact you, I will choose another winner.
1 comment=1 entry
When making an entry I DO verify you have done what you say & that the mandatory entry has been completed. If no mandatory entry was completed all other entries will not qualify. Also, do not just say "i want to win this" or it will be deleted.Â
- 5 entries - Make a Purchase from Guy and Eva (5 entries for each item you purchase)Â --I do verify if a purchase has been made or not.
- 1 entry -Follow (& comment Closet of Free Samples sent you) Guy and Eva on Twitter
- 1 entry -Follow (& comment Closet of Free Samples sent you) Guy and Eva on Facebook
- 1 entry -Become a Guy and Eva Advisor
- 1 entry -Host a jewelry Party for Guy and Eva
- (3 entries) Subscribe to my blog via Email & comment that you did so -if you already subscribed just let me know!
- (3 entries)Â download my tool bar
- (3 entries) Sign up for Swagbucks using my link. Be sure to let me know the 1st name & last initial you signed up under. --I WILL CHECK
- (1 entry) Add Closet of Free Samples on Myspace
- (1 entry) Add this giveaway to any MckLiny List or any other giveaway promotion site & leave link where it can be found
- (1 entry) Follow me onTwitter & comment that you did so with your twitter user name -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Grab my button & Add it to your page or place a link on your site linking back to my web site -comment with the link to where it was placed -if you did already just let me know! may be added to multiple pages, 1 entry each
- (1 entry each) Digg, Stumble (or any other similar site) my blog (heres the link of how to do that) --comment that you did so & your digg profile linkÂ (can also add this giveaway post for an additional entry)
- (1 entry) Tweet about this giveaway & comment with the link to your tweet. (can be done once per day)
- (1 entry) Become a Fan on Facebook -if you are already just let me know!
- (1 entry) Subscribe to my blog via reader
- (1 entry) Follow my blog on Networked Blogs
- (1 entry each) Subscribe to The Mommy Diary via email, google reader or follow with google friend connect.
- (5 entries) Blog this giveaway & comment with the link to your blog. --these can be done on a blog site, myspace, facebook, Gather, etc as long as I can see it
- (1 entry) Leave a comment with your favorite item off Zazzle Me Ashley, Scrappin A Moment, Closet of Treasures Thrift Store. -1 entry for each one!
All giveaways are for USA ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. This would be stated at the very top under where it says "win it". Also, keep in mind, many places do not ship to P.O. Boxes and usually must be a residential address. If this is of concern feel free to contact me or the company before hand.
The winner will be selected via Random.org and will have 24 hours to respond to the winning email. If no response is made during that time period a new winner will be chosen. If you did not receive an email, it is up to you to contact me before the 24 hour period is up as I did try to contact you.
The winner also has the option to have the prize sent to someone else if they do not want/need it.
This is how it`s done via this is ONLY an example! The max number will be placed as how many comments are received. If only 20 comments are made then the max number will be 20.
Ends May 14, 2010