About Antioxidant Serum
- Albumin & Hyaluronic Acid Serum helps 1. remove fine lines, 2. reduce deep wrinkles, 3. enhance collagen synthesis 4. tighten and lift the loose skin. 5. moisturizes skin to prevent from being age.
- Albumin and hyauluronic acid serum promotes cell regeneration while conditioning and hydrating the skin by forming a film. It instantly moisturizes skin due to hyaluronic acid and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles due to albumin which is equivalent to serum albumin peptides, milk peptides and elastin peptides obtained by extraction and purification of soybean-botanical. *The results may vary.
- Key Ingredients: albumin (hydrolyzed soy protein), hyaluronic acid, algae extract, pullulan, glutathione, niacinamide (B-3), panthenol (B-5), pyridoxine HCl (B-6), sodium PCA, collagen, beta glucan, caffeine and more.
- Regimen 1 You may add this to your daily cream or Wrinkle Reducing & Lifting Cream.
- Shake well before each use. Apply twice a day by massaging onto face lightly, preferably mixing with moisturizing Beta Glucan Cream or Wrinkle Reducing & Lifting Cream. You may feel immediate skin lifting, tightening and hydrating.
How will these serums be beneficial? Well, let`s break it down based on the main ingredients of each:
- Antioxidant Oil-Based Serum helps 1. Neutralize free radicals 2. Defend from UV damage 3. Defy ageing 4. Remove fine lines, 5. Reduce deep wrinkles, 6. Hydrate skin. 7. Soothe skin. 8. Nourish skin. This Retinol, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Beta Carotene, CoQ-10 Oil-Based Antioxidant Serum Prevents Skin Troubles of Ageing, Fine Lines, Deep Wrinkles, Age Spots, Dull Skin, Flabby and Sagged Skin, Acne, Pimples & Blemish.
- 1. Oxidation is the primary cause of skin problems including pimples, acne, wrinkles, and age spots, uneven and dull skin. Antioxidants found in this serum helps prevent and reduce the effects of these skin problems. 2. The oils of Arnica and Rose hip Seed soothe and hydrate the dry, tired and sensitive skin. 3. A variety nutrients like Omega 3, 6, 9, Beta Carotene, CoQ-10 nourish the delicate and frail skin.
- Antioxidant Oil Serum has high concentrates of oil-based antioxidants of beta carotene, ubiquinone (CoQ-10), Retinol, Retinyl Palmitate, oil-based vitamin C and Tocopherol (10%) to protect the skin from oxidation. Surprisingly, this serum doesn`t make your skin look greasy or oily. And you don`t have any tacky or sticky feeling.
- Directions: Shake well before each use. Apply twice a day gently on the face, neck and chest. Due to its high concentrate, you may add to your daily cream, sunscreen or Beta Glucan, Whitening or Wrinkle Cream.
- Recommendation: Apply it alone on the face, neck, chest and hands generously for an hour or overnight 2 or 3 times a week. You may have a light massage on the face or neck. Use it with your normal daily lotion, toner, and skin, all kinds of creams of eye, moisturizing, lightening and sunscreen. For example, Use this Serum with your daily cream at a 1:3 ratio (one part this Serum and three parts daily cream) for optimal results since this is a highly concentrated Oil-based Antioxidant serum and most skincare products do not contain enough oil-based antioxidant. This is only an example, you may adjust the ratio depending on your skin conditions.
is an important protein made by the liver and released continuously into the blood. One of albumin’s main functions is to bind with other substances in the blood to help them get where they need to go. For example, albumin binds to thyroid hormone and certain drugs and nutrients, allowing their stable transport through the blood to their destination. Albumin molecules also act like tiny sponges inside blood vessels, keeping fluid inside rather than allowing it to leak out. For this reason, albumin may sometimes be given as an intravenous medicine to raise blood pressure in hospitalized people.
Hyaluronic acid (HA)
, on the other hand, has quite a few benefits and it is an interesting skin care ingredient. It is found naturally in the body, so when it is used in hyaluronic acid serum, it is well accepted by your body. HA creates fullness and secures moisture, and it supports many body areas, including skin and joints. HA benefits the function of soft tissues, supporting joints and battling osteoarthritis. Hyaluronic acid production decreases with age, and your levels of skin moisture may drop in a significant way. This causes your skin to lose its elasticity and exposes it to the signs of aging. HA holds in moisture, and it can adjust its absorption rate due to changes in climate and season. HA is beneficial when you apply it topically, securing moisture and creating fullness. Your skin will become more youthful looking and you will notice that your wrinkles and lines will fade. The effects are not as dramatic as those achieved by Botox injections, but at the same time, you’re not using needles to inject toxins into your body when you use Hyaluronic acid serum. If you had acne when you were younger, you probably never thought you could get rid of acne scars. Hyaluronic acid serum in skin products can help in the fading of old acne scars, and prevent new scar formation, if you still have trouble with acne.
benefits the skin in many ways. It is one of the most effective anti aging products available and is also useful to help control oily skin. Retinol can fade age spots, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and make skin smoother. It can help control acne and skin oil production, and even help make your pores appear smaller. It increases cellular turnover and is a good age preventative. Retinol is a popular anti aging active ingredient because it is very effective. Users report a reduction in winkles and discoloration, such as age spots. Some people have been able to completely eliminate fine lines and mild discoloration. A retinol serum benefits the skin by increasing cellular turnover, which is a major contributor to aging. As we age skin cells replace themselves at a slower rate, leaving it less able to repair itself from day to day damage. Retinol also has an exfoliating effect, which can lead to mild peeling and skin flakiness. Regular exfoliation makes skin smoother and also enhances the effects of skin care actives by removing a dead layer of cells that inhibits absorption. A retinol serum benefits oily skin by reducing skin oil production. Its exfoliating effect also helps keeps pores clear, leading to fewer breakouts. Many users report a smaller pore size with regular use. Dry skin is a side effect of retinol use, but this makes it possibly the best facial treatment for oily skin. Retinol serums are usually the strongest of retinol skin care products. This ingredient is derived from Vitamin A and belongs to a family of nutrients called retinoids. Retinoids are well known to improve the appearance of aging skin and are even sold as a prescription. Retinoic acid is the most powerful retinoid and is sold as prescription product called Retin A. This ingredient is one of the only known ways to increase elastin production, which is the component of the skin matrix that makes skin firm. Retinol can be converted to retinoic acid in the young, healthy skin, so younger uses can get many of the benefits of Retin A without needing a prescription.
has become an increasingly popular ingredient in cosmetic skin care products. Vitamin C is crucial to the body’s immune system, and serves as an aggressive free-radical fighter. It can increase cellular turnover and improve the skin matrix by stimulating collagen synthesis. L ascorbic acid is also an antioxidant that attacks free radicals, which damage your skin cells and leads to premature aging. Vitamin C can help protect your skin from sun damage, especially when combined with other nutrients like Vitamin E. It can also heal sun damage like brown spots, by making skin color more even and reducing hyper pigmentation. In order to get these benefits, you need to use a certain concentration of Vitamin C at a certain pH. Serums are the usually the most effective formulations and are suitable for many skin types. To reap the benefits from vitamin C, buy concentrated versions such as serums that have been stabilized to reduce breakdown. To get the best results, you need a concentration of 15%-20% of L ascorbic acid. Most creams and lotion are at 10% or less, leaving them less effective than serums. In order for L ascorbic acid to penetrate the skin, it needs to be a rather acidic formulation. A facial serum is not the same as a facial moisturizer. A serum is often lighter and thinner in consistency compared to a moisturizer, is applied to the face after cleansing, and before the moisturizer. Serums usually have specific functions, such as anti-aging or free-radical protection. Serums are able to penetrate deep into the skin layers, while moisturizers address only the superficial surface tissue and its condition. A facial serum with vitamin C provides the most benefit in the vitamin’s topical application. One of the benefits of Vitamin C serum is that they are usually oil free formulations that are suitable for oily skin. They can also be followed with your favorite moisturizer. Serums usually lack creamy, soothing ingredients, so sensitive skin types may need to follow up with a cream or lotion.
is vital to keeping healthy and preventing various diseases. It can be found in a wide variety of foods, and the best way to consume this vitamin is through a healthy diet. Deficiency is rare, and overdosing by using supplements is a danger. In terms of skin health and skin care, vitamin e benefits are numerous. In fact, skin care products that contain vitamin e have become an essential part of healthy skin care. First of all, because of its antioxidant activity, vitamin e is vital in protecting skin cells from ultra violet light, pollution, drugs, and other elements that produce cell damaging free radicals. It is believed that vitamin e is most effective in its natural alcohol form rather than its acetate form where it is a less effective antioxidant. Watch for this in the labelling of skin care products. The vitamin e benefits for healthy skin care also include its ability to regulate vitamin a in the body, which itself is important for healthy skin. Vitamin e added to lotions, creams, and other skin care products, as well as taken orally, plays a role in the anti-aging of skin. It helps skin look younger by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Also, free radicals are believed to play an important role in skin aging and therefore the antioxidant activity is quite valuable for this skin problem. Vitamin e lotions provide some benefit in preventing and treating sunburns. These lotions protect the epidermis layer of the skin from early stages of ultra violet light damage. Vitamin e preparations also increase the effectiveness of sunscreens. Such lotions do not work immediately. They must be applied about 20 minutes before sun exposure in order to allow the vitamin e to be absorbed deep into the epidermis layer. Vitamin e can aid in the treatment of various skin diseases or skin conditions. Topical applications such as those used to treat psoriasis is one of the benefits of vitamin e. Orally ingested vitamin e can help treat erythema (a skin inflammation that results in reddish, painful, and tender lumps). Initially, it was thought that vitamin e was very beneficial in the prevention and treatment of scarring (acne scars or surgical scars) and healing of skin from various forms of damage such as burns. Some recent research has questioned this benefit of vitamin e. In fact some studies have indicated that vitamin e creams do not help prevent surgical scarring and may actually make the scar look worse. This is in opposition to the experience of a number of individuals that claim vitamin e creams help soften the appearance of scars. One of the most important benefits of vitamin e is the prevention of skin cancer. This occurs because of its sun protection quality and of course its powerful antioxidant properties, which help reduce or prevent sun damage. Overall for skin care, more benefit is obtained from topical application of vitamin e through creams or lotions rather than taking vitamin e orally. Skin is able to absorb natural vitamin e effectively. However, taking vitamin e orally is important for the good health of other areas of the body.
, also known as ubiquinone or coenzyme Q, is an enzyme produced naturally in the human body, found in every cell and tissue. It is involved a number of biological functions including helping to produce energy, neutralizing free radicals, and keeping cells both inside the body and in the skin healthy. A young body has the ability to produce as much CoQ10 as it needs. However, various factors such as aging and stress can lower levels of CoQ10. As a result, the ability of cells to regenerate and withstand stress declines. Because CoQ10 decline correlates with the aging process, it is regarded as one of the most accurate biomarkers of aging. There are several important roles CoQ10 plays in your body. CoQ10 is vital for many chemical reactions in cells; in fact, it helps produce 95% of your body’s energy. Without these types of biochemical reactions, your cells would be unable to grow and divide. Many doctors and researchers also believe this particular enzyme can help treat many illnesses and aid in weight loss. There is a great deal research being conducted on how CoQ10 can help find future treatments for a variety of ailments. There is already evidence that suggests CoQ10 can be used to treat:
-High Blood Pressure
In addition to its internal benefits, CoQ10 can also play a role in making skin look younger. CoQ10 levels decrease as you get older. Indeed, most women over thirty have below optimum levels of CoQ10 in the skin. The lack of CoQ10 results in an impeded ability to produce collagen and elastin. Collagen is important because it makes your skin firm, while elastin gives your skin flexibility. The loss of collagen and elastin causes your skin to wrinkle and sag. CoQ10 also helps the skin by acting as a strong antioxidant. It helps to neutralize the harmful free radicals that are one of the major causes of aging. Thus, the age-related decline in CoQ10 also your skin is more prone to damage by free radicals. Using topical anti-aging creams that contain CoQ10 can effectively help fight the signs of aging. The CoQ10 in the treatment can penetrate deeply to provide antioxidants and help create collagen and elastin.