**PLEASE NOTE: Since this review, this subscription box service is no longer available so all links have been removed.
This month Beauty Box is turning 4 and you`re the one who gets to score! Pucker up, Sparkle on, and lather up, too - as for us? Our favorite gift is you! Here`s to many more years of beauty! I promise you will love Beauty Box 5! Plus it’s the gift that keeps on giving when you buy a subscription!
HOW IT WORKS
Select the subscription plan that works best for you. Every month we will send you a mixture of carefully selected travel, deluxe and full-size samples. Fell in love with a product? Simply visit our Brands page where you will be redirected to our partner brand™ site. Receive your monthly beauty box and ENJOY!
WHAT YOU GET
Every month you will get a box filled with cosmetic products selected by our beauty editor. Youâ€™ll receive a mixture of luxury, commonly known brands, niche brands, eco-conscious and even vegan brands. Your beauty box will include a selection of makeup, hair care, skin care, nail care, fragrances and beauty accessories. Whether you`re a cosmetic newbie or a beauty guru, identify yourself as adventurous and playful or classy and mature, like to splurge on high-end items or be a savvy spender, we have everything you`re looking for.
- All members receive FREE shipping.
- Receive EXCLUSIVE discounts from our partner brands.
So here`s what came in my box this time:
- MANNA KADAR BEAUTY 3 in 1 - shadow, highlight & Blush in Fantasy | Retail $19 Real Talk: Since testing this shimmery, rose gold pigment at BB5 HQ, we have not been able to put it down! It glides on effortlessly to accent your eyes and cheeks alike with a soft glow. #MannaKadar
- ELIZABETH MOTT Thank Me Later Eye Shadow Primer | Retail $20 To get the best color payoff and prevent creasing, smooth this lifesaver onto your lid before applying your fave shadows. #ElizabethMott
- STARLOOKS Custom Lip Liner in Sultry Sangria | Retail $16 We partnered with Starlooks to create this trendy shade for our birthday: YAY! Define your cupid`s bow with this luxe liner or fill your lips in completely - either way, you`ll look mauve-olous. #starlooks
- EPIC BLEND Premium Lip Balm | Retail $3.49 Treat your lips to all-natural and organic TLC with oh-so addicting flavor! Apply this balm before bed for tasty dreams and soft lips when you wake up. #EpicBlend
- HEMP NATION Kiwi-Mango Body Wash| Retail $7.99 Lather up! This fruity body wash will make you feel like you`re relaxing on the beach. Put a dime-size amount on a loofah or add directly to bath water for an entixing soak.
I have fallen in love over and over again with Beauty Box. This month was a HUGE hit for me; particularly because MOST items in the box were FULL SIZED! I loved quite a bit of the items in this box; especially the 3 in 1 shadow and the Epic Blend lip balm! I also have to admit I enjoyed the body wash as well. Each item was unique and different from previous boxes as well as nice quality. Unlike other subscription boxes that fill the boxes with cheap junk, I found over all the time I`ve been using Beauty Box, that they actually use quality products in their boxes. Needless to say, I`m impressed. Obviously, I love Beauty Box or I wouldn`t keep working with them, but the big question is “ is this box worth the $12 monthly fee?" I bring this up every review and will continue to do so because I want everyone to see what they are getting when they pay for a Beauty Box membership. Well if I bought all of these at full sizes from the store I would have paid at least a total of $66.48 +tax. Basing of the sizes and estimating their value by their ounce sizes, the samples in the box I received are worth the full amount of $46.48+tax for this particular box. This month was obviously a great month for savings and value with the box. Some months you get more than others, but it`s always above the $12 value of the membership so you will always be coming out on top in my personal experience it. If you love monthly subscription boxes as well as trying new products, you definitely want to give Beauty Box a try! I almost always love all or 99% of what I get in my boxes!