As you all know by now, I am a junk food junkie. I get the munchies for junk, but at the same time I want to eat healthy so I don`t gain weight. The challenges of adulthood! That`s why I decided to keep up with my partnership with FitSnack.
When I originally learned about Fit Snack
, I wanted to learn what they were about. Now I can’t get enough of them! Besides offering healthy (and delicious might I add) snacks, it’s also a subscription box. I LOVE subscription boxes because they offer new products I would have never touched on my own. Of course, finding new things to fall in love with could be bad too if you’re on a budget, especially since I tend to find way too many most of the time!
Enough about how awesome subscription boxes are, let’s get on with this Fit Snack box. So what exactly is in the Fit Snack Box? Each Fit Snack box is packed with the most delicious and healthiest products on the market. They strive to include a diverse experience of full and sample size items that are as good as they are good for you. Every box is different – half the fun is getting the mystery box of goodies delivered to your door each month! Each product always containing two or more of the following: GMO-Free, High in protein, low in sugar, gluten free, organic, raw, vegan and all natural. Plus, they add in bonus items such as energy boosters, nutritional supplements, or refreshing beverages. Also, they include a note card that includes information about the items in your box as well as exclusive workouts, workout gear or other active lifestyle inspiration. Each monthly Fit Snack box contains 7 – 10 carefully curated items, generally valued at over $30.
There are additional benefits to being a Fit Snack member!
- Fit Quarterly – our workout, recipe and inspirational publication.
- Fit Music – complimentary workout music mix from one of Hollywood’s hottest DJs, Jonny Fontana.
- Fit Community – a supportive and active community of members that share tips, ideas, and motivation.
- Fit Philanthropy – for each box we ship, we donate one meal through Feeding America.
So this box was yet another great box for me. I was super excited to see some coconut chips in this one too! I received some lovely products I enjoyed. Inf act, I actually loved most of this box. In summary, I received 8 full sized products and 6 sample/trial sized items (10 different snacks to try altogether):
- Purely Inspired – The Perfect Tasty, High-Protein Snack. Purely Inspired Powdered Peanut Butter is a great way to boost your nutrition with more protein and the same delicious taste of peanut butter without all the extra fat!
- Tickle Water – Tickle Water was created to give children their very own bubbles that are fun, delicious, and cool. At Fit Snack we discovered it’s also a great option for adults. So go ahead, Tickle someone you love today.
- Kracklin Kamut – Kracklin’ Kamut is organic ancient Kamut grain, carefully roasted in small batches. This three ingredient snack is delicious straight from the bag or on your favorite salad. Enjoy..
- Pasta Chips – Pasta Chips marries Tuscan-inspired chips with different seasonings based on regional Italian favorites, steeped in hundreds of years of Italian culture and living.
- Choco Rite Protein Bar – Salted Caramel Triple Layer Protein bar is sugar free, gluten free, high in fiber with 9g of protein and only 100 calories.
- RawRev Bar – Raw Rev’s mini bars contain organic ingredients from dark chocolate chunks to almonds, dates, and sunflower seed kernels with just 100 calories.
- BigTreeFarms Coconut Sugar – One of the lowest glycemic index sweeteners, this organic coconut sugar is highly nutritions, ecologically beneficial, and provides sustained energy with a similar taste to soft brown sugar.
- Peoples Choice Jerky – All-natural ingredients and a simple, handmade process yield an old-fashioned jerky in the purest form.
- Smarty Pants Vitamins – For every bottle sold, we make a matching nutrient grant to Vitamin Angels.
This box introduced me to a lot of new items I would not have even considered before. One thing I fell in love with that I did not expect to in this box is the Peoples Choice Jerky. Normally I am not a fan of beef jerky, but this one came out tasting absolutely delicious! It was perfect for snacking on when I had the "munchies," but wasn`t really hungry. I was also pretty impressed by that "fancy water in the can" as I like to call it. I mean, yea, it tasted like water, but it was just different from what I`m used to since I generally drink whatever bottled water I can get my hands on. Of course, everything in the box was fresh and had a good time frame before it expired. I even shared some with my 2-year-old and 8-year-old and they both seemed to enjoy some of the items as well. So there was really something for everyone.
Obviously, I am absolutely in LOVE with FitSnack. It’s always fun, healthy, and sort of an adventure to try the new item. I love getting something different for a suggested exercise than sit-ups and jumping jacks all the time. If I could make a suggestion to improve the program, it would be to provide maybe some more information about the products on the information card. For example, maybe recommended uses and pairings for them. If it’s a product that can be mixed into other food, put that suggestion on the card. Also, as a subscription box fan, I love seeing how much each item is valued at. Why? Because I like seeing I’m getting my money’s worth out of the box. Yes, you get at least $30 worth of products, but it’s just that gratification of “wow, this is worth X amount of dollars and I only paid X price for the box!” – It just gives you that good feeling of value for the box. Of course, these are just little minor things that I think would make a difference to the subscriber and make it that much nicer. Nonetheless, I think FitSnack is an amazing subscription box company and one I would definitely recommend to the “health guru” or someone who simply wants to try new products. Now what are you waiting for?! Go enter the giveaway for your chance to win a box of your own!