Are you pregnant? You may be grateful to get this Maternity Support Belt by Lemonoff
then! You can grab this particular one for $16.90 and get FREE
shipping if you`re an Amazon Prime member!
- RELIEVE BACK PAIN AND ENJOY YOUR PREGNANCY: Although being pregnant is a true blessing, your body needs extra support so as to maintain correct standing, sitting and walking posture. The Lemonoff maternity belt can perfectly support your body, relieving lower back, hip and pelvic pain.
- AVOID LEG AND ANKLE SWELLING: This must have pregnancy belt provides enough compression so as to improve blood circulation. In this way, it can help you prevent leg and ankle swelling that cause great discomfort.
- PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIAL FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT: The Lemonoff maternity belly binder is made of finest quality cotton and spandex that make it breathable and stretchable. What is more, it is very lightweight, helping you feel comfortable at all times.
- IDEAL FOR ALL SIZES: No matter what your size, this support belt is the best choice for you. You can wear it throughout your pregnancy as it features adjustable Velcro straps that assure the perfect fit.
- 100% RISK FREE PURCHASE: Providing you with the friendliest customer service is our number one goal. This is why we offer you a full refund or a product replacement in case this maternity belt does not live up to your expectations.
Maternity belts are one of the best aids to ease the discomfort of pregnancy – they come in three main types
and range in price but they’ll be one of the best investments you can make for your pregnancy wardrobe. However you should be aware that they can support your bump and relieve pain, but they do not fix the underlying issue if you have a legitimate medical condition.
So what are the benefits of using a support band during pregnancy?
- Helpful if you are still working and on your feet a lot during your pregnancy.
- Useful if you’ve gained excess pregnancy weight or have polyhydramnios (excess amniotic fluid).
- Have a twin or multiple pregnancy.
- Relieve lower back pack, which is common in pregnancy due to the extra off balance weight.
- Provide relief for the symptoms of Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD) or Pelvic Girdle Pain (PGP), common issues during pregnancy.
- Hip and pelvic pain caused by the release of the hormone relaxin which prepares your body for labor.
- Relief for sciatica – a common nerve pain which can spread down the back or leg.
- Relief for round ligament pain – common stretching pains in pregnancy.
- Support for women who suffer from hernias in pregnancy.
- They can be used to help your muscles strengthen and be supported (along with exercise) after having your baby.
- Whilst there is no known evidence, wearing a support band may help to reduce the onset of stretch marks!
Is It Dangerous To Wear A Maternity Belt?
For women who are experiencing ongoing issues that can’t easily be fixed with other medical aids, a belly belt can provide immediate and wonderful ongoing relief while in use. However if you plan to use a maternity belt to help with a health issue such as pelvic pain or another pregnancy related condition, you should make sure you work on using other methods in addition to the belt to fix the underlying problem. The belts should not be worn for more than a few hours per day as this will make your muscles dependent on the extra support and won’t fix the issues already present. The belts will provide ongoing relief, but they will mask instead of help to fix or prevent any underlying issues. It is also important to be aware that wearing a belly belt or maternity support belt will not hurt your baby.
I gave this maternity belt to a pregnant friend of mine and she was thrilled! She says the belt was comfortable and supportive. It is high quality, well made, and easy to get on and off; even with her pregnant belly! The rows of elastic are evenly spaced with meshing fabric between each row of elastic so the individual rows of elastic keep flat which is important if you plan to wear this support belt underneath your clothing so you don`t get bunching of the belt under your clothes. Overall, she is super thrilled about this and will be using it for the remainder of her pregnancy!
Get Cash back
on this purchase by using TopCashBack
! Sign up here
Tip: Open the TopCashBack link a new window, search for the store, select it and it will open in a new window. Once this happens, you can close that window and continue shopping from where you were. Doing this will log that you are shopping through TopCashBack without losing your place!