Here are some quick facts/features of this brand:
- Morning Pep PRENATAL Vitamins Are Backed By A 90 DAY SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, Purchase With Confidence Knowing That We Only Source The Absolute Best Quality PRENATAL Available On The Market
- Morning Pep PRENATAL Vitamin One A Day Includes 25 MG of A Superior Blend of PROBIOTICS & ENZYMES And 800 MCG of Folic Acid To Support A Healthy Pregnancy, Breast Health, And Healthy Estrogen Levels.
- Morning Pep PRENATAL Vitamins Are Preservatives, Gluten, and GMO free. Manufactured And Packaged In The USA for purity and potency
- Morning Pep Prenatal Vitamins Is Rich in Nutrients A Superior Blend To Aid Morning Sickness And Nausea In A One Easy To Swallow Tablet For Expecting And Nursing Mothers At This Special Stage In Life.
- EACH TABLET CONTAINS VITAMIN A 3500 IU, VITAMIN C 100 MG, VITAMIN D 1,000 IU, CALCIUM 200 MG, VITAMIN E 30 IU, IRON 28 MG, VITAMIN B1 2 MG, VITAMIN B2 3 MG, VITAMIN B6 5 MG, VITAMIN B12 8 MCG, FOLIC ACID 800 MCG, NIACIN 20 MG, MAGNESIUM OXIDE 100 MG, PANTOTHENIC ACID 15 MG, BIOTIN 300 MCG, ZINC CHELATE 10 MG, COPPER 1.5 MCG, SELENIUM 10 MCG, POTASSIUM 3 MG, VITAMIN K2 (MK7) 50 MCG, CHROMIUM 30 MCG, LUTEIN 900 MCG, GINGER ROOT EXTRACT 10 MG, RED RASPBERRY 25 MG, PROBIOTIC BLEND 25 MG.
Since I am not currently pregnant or trying to get pregnant, I passed on the chance to try these prenatal vitamins
to a dear friend of mine who is, in fact, pregnant with her first child. So this review is based off her experience.
First things first, when it came time to try the prenatal vitamins, she said she was happy there was no strong odor like other prenatal pills she has taken. I remember from my own experience that even though some of the prenatal vitamins I tried were great, I couldn't stomach the smell and could no longer take them. So the fact that these did not have a strong odor was immediately a plus. The pills themselves are a slight bit bigger than the standard pill size, however, from my experience, prenatal vitamins seem to be huge and these, luckily, are not. Unfortunately, they are not gel capsules, which generally makes pill-taking easier, however, because they are not huge and they are still coated, taking the pills were no problem for my friend. She said she didn't have a hard time at all and it caused no discomfort taking the pills. She just made sure to take a big gulp of her drink along with it and no issues came about. She said that she didn't taste anything "funny" either nor was there a funky after taste. So you could honestly say that these are "tasteless" vitamins.
What's nice about these is that they are gluten-free, GMO-free, and they have probiotics all in one pill - so no need to take multiple pills! The nutrients in this one are meant to aid in morning sickness and nausea, however, that has not been an issue with my friend so she is unable to tell me if that honestly helps aid in that area. Overall, these seem to work great for her and are reasonably priced, especially for the amount you are getting. Regardless, if you're unsure if these prenatal vitamins are right for you, Morning Pep does offer a 90-day satisfaction or money back guarantee so that you can purchase with confidence. My friend does say she likes them and would recommend them!
GET FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING WITH AMAZON PRIME ►►Check out more Amazon deals here.
Check out some Prime member exclusive benefits:
• New to Amazon Prime?
to get Free 30-Day Trial of Amazon Prime
. You'll get Unlimited Free 2-Day Shipping, streaming movies, free kindle books, and access to Amazon Family for extra 20% off diapers.
• New to Amazon Family?
to sign up. With Amazon Family
, You'll get 20% diaper subscriptions and exclusive coupons