Yes! Today what we get to check out... a Pizzarette – “The World’s Funnest Pizza Oven” - Countertop Pizza Oven with Real Terracotta Dome & Dual Heating Elements. Pizza parties right at your table!
Europe’s best-selling tabletop pizza oven now available in the USA – featuring dual heating elements, full commercial quality, and a real terracotta dome for capturing authentic flavor. Create your own delicious mini pizzas in a matter of minutes right at the kitchen table! Our portable and electric mini pizza oven is easy to use, clean and store...and is fun for the whole family!
Here are some quick facts about the Pizzarette:
- High power heating element means you are ready to cook in less than 5 minutes!
- Pizzas only take 5-10 minutes to cook! Even “fuller” pizzas with lots of toppings still only require about 10 minutes to cook thoroughly. Short cooking times allow you to enjoy the conversation and quickly try different combinations!
- Dual heating elements above and below the pizzas allow for fast & even cooking! Unlike other models with just one, the dual heating truly creates an all-around effect for the best pizza!
- Oven has an easy-to-clean cooking sheet that can be removed from the oven and washed off easily (hand wash only).
- The Pizzarette is easy to store! Takes less than 15 minutes to cool down and be ready to put back on the box or away in your kitchen. The compact nature of the Pizzarette allows for it to fit nicely on countertops!
- Handmade Terracotta dome for exceptional flavor!
Let me be honest, this was the first time I had ever heard of the Pizzarette or even seen one. So I was fascinated and intimidated to check it out at the same time. First off, don't be intimidated! It's not hard to use at all. In fact, it is very easy. once you attach all the pieces (which isn't a lot, just a couple little things to make packaging easier and safer), just plug it in, add your small homemade pizza, wait for it to cook, and enjoy! That's it! Like I said, easy.
The Pizzarette itself is very attractive in design as well as functional and well made. It's about the size of a standard dehydrator to give a size perspective so be sure to have cabinet or countertop space for storage between uses. Also, be careful not to drop the lid as it will break since it is made of real terracotta.
As far as cooking goes, timing depends on how much dough and ingredients you use, however, the average cooking time is about 10 minutes. The thicker the dough and the more ingredients, the longer it will take. The thinner the dough and fewer ingredients mean less time. Since our dough was pretty thick, as this was our first time making and it's a bit of a trial and error to make the perfect pizza, it took our about 15 minutes to make. However, once completed, the pizza had been cooked thoroughly and evenly. As a bonus, my two children absolutely loved eating it on top of being able to visually watch it get cooked in the Pizzarette!
The Pizzarette Classic
is a best-selling, innovative, European-designed product and is super awesome and fun! It's definitely worth investing in and comes highly recommended from not only our family, but others who have tried it as well!