I love making ice balls and now you can too! Grab the Premium Quality Ice Ball Maker for just $15.99 and get FREE shipping if you have Amazon Prime. That`s a 50% discount off the regular price of $31.98!
- THE BEST ICE BALL MOLDS: The Brothers Tod spherical ice maker features 3 securing systems to keep the water within the mold, eliminating possible spills and leaks. In this amazing ice tray every ball has its own security system, while the platform also has bolts to keep it in place. Not only that, but also the walls are made to keep each other secure, ensuring that the mold is perfectly closed! No more water drops around your kitchen, no more poorly shaped ice balls!
- TOP NOTCH QUALITY: Made of the highest quality food grade, 100% BPA free and FDA approved flexible silicone. You can use this ice ball maker mold with peace of mind; no toxins or harmful ingredients here. This premium round sphere ice tray is completely safe to use for you and your children.
- MADE TO LAST: Unlike stiff plastic molds or trays, this silicone sphere ice maker won`t crack or break, no matter how long you use it. Note also that it is made of the most durable materials. For your convenience, this silicone ice ball mold is dishwasher and oven safe! And the best part? You can have 9 round ice balls of 4.5cm / 1.8" at once!
- VERSATILE ICE BALL MAKER WITH MANY GREAT USES: This great ice ball tray can be used in the oven up to 464 degrees Fahrenheit, while it is also safe in the freezer, with minimum temperature -40 degrees. This way, you may use this ice ball maker for many different kitchen projects; great for elegant slowly melting round ice balls for your juice, whiskey, sodas, beverage and more; ideal for popsicles or as a baking silicone tray, you can even make cake balls with it and it is easy to clean!
- GET IT WITH CONFIDENCE: Being so sure about the great quality and performance of this amazing silicone ice sphere mold, The Brothers Tod offers you a LIFETIME WARRANTY, with proof of purchase. With nothing to worry about, order yours today!
I seriously love making ice balls! The molds are silicon and extremely easy to use as well as clean. I didn`t even need instructions or my husbands help for this! You simply put the two pieces of silicon together, allow water to fill up the molds, put in the freezer and wait. After several hours (about 6 hours to be exact) my ice balls were ready! The ice ball came out fully frozen and smooth. Each mold makes nine 1.8 inch sized balls of ice and they fit perfectly inside most cups. They`re solid and just all around cool if I can be honest with you. One thing I`m considering is using the mold to make ice ball suckers. Instead of using water, I`d use a juice and then buy some of those lollipop sticks, stick them in the holes where you fill the balls up and let it freeze that way. When it`s done you`ll have a popcycle that looks like a lollipop! Hey, it sounds cool to me!