- ADORABLE 3-PIECE SET Get 3 colorful 8.5" x 14" baby bibs with baby farm animal graphics for one low price; Includes chicken, cow and sheep
- ULTRA ABSORBENT FABRIC 100% cotton bib front and polyester fleece backing draw away drooling to keep baby dry all day, even while teething!
- PAMPER YOUR LITTLE ONE Polyester fleece backing feels soft against the skin; No crinkly plastic and no velcro to scratch & irritate
- GROWS WITH YOUR BABY Double snaps allow you to adjust the fit; Provides a convenient extra large fit with extra fabric for mouth wiping at birth and a traditional fit for babies from teething age to 2 years of age
- SO EASY TO LAUNDER Machine washable cotton bibs can be thrown in the washer and dryer and reused again and again; Their high quality fabric will stand the test of time
I have a 2 year old son and an almost 8 year old daughter so bibs aren`t of much use in our house anymore, however my cousin just had her 2nd child and was quite grateful to receive these! I should note, my 2 year old had no problem wearing these and they fit him great, he simply doesn`t need them at this point. With that said, as a mom of two, I`ve learned the difference between quality bibs and ones that are cute and don`t do much of anything. These are cute, but I found the work pretty well. You get 3 different bibs. You get a green trim with a sheep on it, a red trim with a chicken on it and a purple trim with a cow on it. So they are gender neutral as well in the event you were planning to give these to someone who wants to be surprised by the sex of the baby. These also provide nice coverage as they measure 8.5 inches wide and 14 inches in length. Being that they are made of 100% cotton in the front and 100% polyester in the back, they are soft, yet also a good quality that help protect the clothing from food stains. These bibs use snap closures and have two snaps on it. I found the snaps easy to put in place as well as unsnap, but were strong enough to stay on, even when giving them a test go on my 2 year old before passing them along. Needless to say I found these to be a good quality and would certainly recommend them. Although I had learned over the years I like plastic bibs best when it comes to food and the material bibs, like there, for daily use to wipe drool or taking bottles and such. That`s just my personal preference though. Compared to other material bibs though I can honestly say these are on the better quality end.