Parent Category: Deals
Calling all wine lovers! Sign up for WSJwines
and get your first 12 bottles for just $69.99 and shipping — a $259.99 value.
You can choose a case with reds, whites, or a mix of both. Plus, your introductory case also comes with two bonus bottles and two stemless glasses.
More about WSJwine
WSJwine is a subscription service that allows you to try a selection of award-winning wines every three months. Your first case costs just $69.99, as your introduction to the WSJwine Discovery Club.
You’ll also receive two bonus bottles of a 98-point Super Tuscan red and a pair of stemless glasses (worth $64.97). Discovery Club members earn credits for free bottles, upgrades to a 1.5-liter magnum and a luxury bottle (worth $40+), plus exclusive offers throughout the year.
Here’s how to score the deal:
- Head to wsjwine.com to get started.
- Select which case you’d like to buy: Top 12 Mix, Top 12 Reds or Top 12 Whites. Every case comes with two bonus bottles and glasses.
- Enter your shipping information.
- Enter your billing information.
- Complete your order and enjoy.
WSJwine is a subscription service. Your first wine club
► Looking for more Subscription boxes and monthly clubs? Look HERE!