Find out how you can save A LOT of money, read the clearance barcodes, and the secret markdown schedule!
Target is my favorite store to save. You can combine so many discounts and coupons at the same time! Learn these 6 Tips to Save BIG and become a pro at saving.
1. Use the Cartwheel App
You can use the Cartwheel app
for 5% to 50% off certain items when you shop in-store at Target, you can combine this with your Target REDcard
5% discount, a Target store coupon, and any rebate offers too.
2. Pay with Coupons and Gift Cards from previous purchases
A good way to save at Target is with their “gift card with purchase” offers. When you earn a gift card you should roll it onto future purchases with the same “gift card with purchase” deals. This way you minimize the out-of-pocket expense. You can print and use coupons.com
3. Learn the clearance markdowns for each day of the week
Visit Target each day for each department so that you have access to the best selection and you can take advantage of it.
Clearance Offers at Target:
- Monday: Babies, Children, Girls and Electronics
- Tuesday: Women and Juniors+
- Wednesday: Food, Men, Health, Paper, Health, and Laundry
- Thursday: Nightwear, Exercises, Paper, Shoes, and Household Items
- Friday: Beauty Products, Auto, Domestic, Scarves and Jewelry
4. Apply for the Target REDcard (Debit or Credit)
This way you save 5% on every purchase, have free 2-day shipping, extended returns, and early access to promotions and special events.
5. Learn how much you are saving by looking at the number on the label of the clearance sticker
Always look at the label for the number on the top right, that number will indicate the percentage of your savings. For example, if you have a 50 as the photo shows, you are saving 50% of the original price.
Stack multiple rebate apps offers with coupons and other discounts! If you see the same offer on Ibotta
and Checkout 51
, you can redeem them on both apps. Just take a photo of your receipt showing your purchases and you'll receive money back from your purchase.
It's your turn! Let us know your favorite Target saving hacks!