1. Use the Cartwheel AppYou can use the Cartwheel app for 5% to 50% off certain items when you shop in-store at Target, you can combine this with your Target REDcard 5% discount, a Target store coupon, and any rebate offers too.
2. Pay with Coupons and Gift Cards from previous purchasesA good way to save at Target is with their “gift card with purchase” offers. When you earn a gift card you should roll it onto future purchases with the same “gift card with purchase” deals. This way you minimize the out-of-pocket expense. You can print and use coupons.com coupons.
3. Learn the clearance markdowns for each day of the weekVisit Target each day for each department so that you have access to the best selection and you can take advantage of it.
- Monday: Babies, Children, Girls and Electronics
- Tuesday: Women and Juniors+
- Wednesday: Food, Men, Health, Paper, Health, and Laundry
- Thursday: Nightwear, Exercises, Paper, Shoes, and Household Items
- Friday: Beauty Products, Auto, Domestic, Scarves and Jewelry