When you’re done playing (oops… experimenting) with your slime, combine all of your slime into one giant pile. Find a safe surface (counter top, glass table) where the slime can spread out and dry for 5-7 days. The trick is not to touch the slime while it’s drying. Use a fan to speed up the process. When the water evaporates, your gooey, gooey slime will turn into an amazing piece of science art.
- Make professional grade slime with our new “no-glue” formula
- Available in 6 vibrant colors that won’t stain your hands!
- UV reactive formula glows under blacklight
- Makes 32 individual batches of slime
- Recommended for ages 6 and up
- Slime instruction guide guaranteed to help you mix up a perfect batch of slime every time!