Skin So Soft Flea ControlProtect your pet from fleas - Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil can be used to protect your dog from fleas, help with dry skin, make their fur extra soft and shiny, and as an added bonus, they will smell pretty darn good! A study at the University of Florida showed that Avon's Skin So Soft bath oil is an effective flea repellent on dogs. Sponging dogs with Skin So Soft resulted in a 40 percent drop in flea infestation.
How to Use Avon Skin So Soft for Fleas
Does Your Dog Already Have Fleas?
Flea Bath #11. Give your dog a bath using the flea shampoo of your choice.
2. Rinse your dog really good until no shampoo remains on their coat.
3. Mix 1.5 ounces of Skin So Soft Original bath oil with 1 gallon of water.
4. Use the mixture to rinse your dog after their shampooing.
5. Inspect your dog for fleas after six days. It has been tested and proven that Skin So Soft solution typically drives fleas away for six days. If fleas return, repeat the process.
Flea Bath #2To make a homemade flea shampoo using Skin So Soft bath oil
2. Wash your dog as usual and rinse well.
3. Inspect your dog for fleas after six days. It has been tested and proven that Skin So Soft solution typically drives fleas away for six days. If fleas return, repeat the process.
Do You Want To Prevent Your Dog From Getting Fleas?
Sponging1. Mix 1.5 ounces of Skin So Soft Original bath oil with 1 gallon of water.
2. Using a sponge, firmly pat and dab the Skin So Soft solution into your dogs fur.
3. Cover your dog from the top of their head to the tips of their paws to prevent fleas from congregating in an unaffected area.
4. Massage solution into their fur really well to get the oil down to their skin.
5. Let dry.
Are You and Your Dog Headed Outside?
Spray1. Combine 1 part Skin So Soft Original bath oil with 5 parts water.
2. Place the solution into a spray bottle.
3. Spray your dog's entire body with the solution and rub in to repel fleas.