It’s inevitable that as you age your skin will change. But don’t despair, the future is now when it comes to products that help you get a step ahead of the aging process.
In Your 30s…
You still look great, but the first signs of aging can start to appear. The good news is that it’s a great time to start up an anti-aging routine that will set a great foundation for a more youthful looking future. If you’re still using soap and water, now is a good time to start using moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated. You may start to see:
- Fine lines, especially around your eyes and mouth, as collagen and elastin break down.
- Thinner and/or puffier skin under the eyes or, conversely, dark shadows.
- Increased pore size and noticeably rougher skin in some areas.
- Discolorations and brown pigmentation, depending on your amount of sun exposure.
ANEW VITALE for a great morning and night regimen that cleanses, moisturizes and treats. Powered by VitaTone Complex (a blend of patented and patent-pending ingredients, including vitamins and peptides), Vitale helps fight the look of sleep-deprived skin for a more radiant appearance and youthful glow.
In Your 40s…
Some of the signs you started to notice in your 30s may intensify at this stage, but there are still measures you can take moving forward. You may start to see:
- Lines form around the mouth and eyes and horizontal furrows in the forehead.
- Loss of tightness due to thinning of the skin as a result of declining collagen and elastin levels and lower moisture levels than in your 30s.
- Dark circles under the eyes progressing.
- Noticeably drier skin.
The ANEW REVERSALIST line with Activinol Technology, specifically ANEW REVERSALIST Renewal Serum to help reverse the look of wrinkles. At this age, you can still get ahead of big changes in your skin by using anti-wrinkle creams, like ANEW REVERSALIST NIGHT CREAM, which makes skin feel dramatically tighter and reduces the look of discolorations.
In Your 50s…
By this stage signs of aging skin become a lot more noticeable, especially since it’s likely you’ve gone through menopause. You may start to see:
- A decrease in skin’s elasticity.
- Slower cell turnover than in your 40s and generally drier facial skin.
- Deeper lines and wrinkles. Plus, expression lines from smiling and squinting no longer disappear. Lines may also start to deepen on your chin, cheeks and forehead.
- Sagging skin due to the further loss of elastin and collagen, and the beginning of hollows in your cheeks and under your eyes.
The ANEW ULTIMATE Age Repair Night Cream, which moisturizes while you sleep to visibly repair and rejuvenate age-damaged skin. The formula with Pro-Sirtuin TX Technology helps skin improve the look of its natural volume and bounce, reduces the appearance of dark spots and diminishes the look of lines and wrinkles.
In Your 60s…
All the signs of aging skin you’ve been experiencing tend to amplify in your later years. You may start to see:
- The lines in your skin deepen into folds.
- Even drier skin than in your 50s as maintaining hydrated skin becomes one of your biggest issues at this stage.
- Worsening sagging skin, causing a loss of facial and eye contours. You may be plagued by serious sagging around the jawline and on the neck or experience deepened hollows in the cheeks and under the eyes.
- Darker and multiplying age spots as further pigmentation occurs.
The ANEW PLATINUM line including the ANEW PLATINUM Serum to recapture the look of youthful contours of your face by reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles and adding firmness back to the look of sagging skin. Avon’s first-ever patented Paxillium Technology is formulated to boost your skin’s key protein, paxillin, to help retain the full shape of youthful skin cells. For extreme dryness, try the Anew Platinum Tourmaline Emulsion for intense hydration.
Get started as an Avon Representative!
Just Click Here, fill out a short application, choose your Starter Kit, and just like that you’ll be ready to go!